Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Been seeing E32s more frequently for the past two days.

Yesterday spotted two in the afternoon, then today spotted another Dolphin Grey E32 [WEJ 133] I think. Fast driver! :biggrin:

Couldn't even keep up, thanks to heavy lunch traffic. :D

IMAG2518.jpg

tIANcI;745859 said:
What a sweet looking ride ... saw it at ExoticMods today ... she is so lovely.
That one not lovely... BUT SO SEXXXXXXXXXYYYYY!!!! *faint*

Iylia H;745871 said:
That one not lovely... BUT SO SEXXXXXXXXXYYYYY!!!! *faint*

Iylia ... she was gleaming la ... gleaming in the sun. Memang kilat lorrr ...

tIANcI;745875 said:
Iylia ... she was gleaming la ... gleaming in the sun. Memang kilat lorrr ...

Its an M3? Or a 335. Very nice.....i wonder how many red e92 around. Haven bump into any so far

Daniel E30;746220 said:
Its an M3? Or a 335. Very nice.....i wonder how many red e92 around. Haven bump into any so far

It's got a real CF roof ... What do you think? :0) Yup, not many red ones to be seen at all.

E90 with 17" E46 M-Sport M68 wheels ... looks really good just need a 10mm spacers all around to make it flush. Also the tires on the rear is the wrong height by the look of it.

IMG-20120423-00154.jpg

Whose E39 is this? I loike :love:

IMG-20120427-00180.jpg

i took this picture yesterday (in Bangkok) near the hotel i stayed. I just wonder any of you know what model is this?? very strange looking (mini-size)View attachment 24942 BMW. i have not seen this model in Malaysia before...Is this the new series 4?? i wonder???

Friend of mine from Sri damansara. Pristine condition ride. Washed and vacuumed 3 times a week.....

B33mEr;747751 said:
E90 with 17" E46 M-Sport M68 wheels ... looks really good just need a 10mm spacers all around to make it flush. Also the tires on the rear is the wrong height by the look of it.

IMG-20120423-00154.jpg

Whose E39 is this? I loike :love:

IMG-20120427-00180.jpg

I met an E60 M5 on Friday night on my way to Kelantan. First saw him after the Gombak toll heading to Bentong. At that time there was heavy traffic as it was friday night on school holiday. At first I thought it was a poser M5, but after just a little provocation he proved me wrong. There's no mistake of that V10 sound, plus there was fire coming out of his exhaust.

The fun starts after the Bentong toll, when the road cleared up a bit. I tailgated him and he floored it, leaving me behind. Make no mistake, there's no match between a 3.0 I6 and a 5.0 V10 engine. But luckily there's a lot of cars on the road and I had the chance to catch up with him. As soon as it cleared up he smoked me again, but I kept at him until Kuantan (Jabor exit).

We were averaging 200-240kmh.

That was a nice run, the silver E60 M5 plate number was QAU 8. Anyone know this car?

PS: I arrived in Kelantan in 4.5 hours :D

ntslaca;747867 said:
i took this picture yesterday (in Bangkok) near the hotel i stayed. I just wonder any of you know what model is this?? very strange looking (mini-size)View attachment 24942 BMW. i have not seen this model in Malaysia before...Is this the new series 4?? i wonder???

this one CHANA BENNI. made in china

Top Bottom