Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;721971 said:
IMAG2343.jpg

it's on e90 wheels... must be using some huge spacers to get it tucked in place, with 5 series offsets.

Eggie86;721246 said:
Looks like Empayar...:biggrin:

Bro, rims tak cuci ah... :D

Solaris Mont Kiara actually :4:

Hahaha ... dirty rims are like a badge of honour for BMW's ... Driving the way it's meant to be driven!

B33mEr;722071 said:
Solaris Mont Kiara actually :4:

Hahaha ... dirty rims are like a badge of honour for BMW's ... Driving the way it's meant to be driven!

Aiyoyo, sorry mistaken! :biggrin:

Wah, like that my Alpinas can wear those with pride too! Every couple of days the rims get black again... I still feel super satisfied whenever the rims are spotless, and best effect would be to have a nice tyre shine on them. :love:

Adding more poisonous venom to e30 fever, my friend's e30 with 18' work wheelzz...

2012-03-15131053.jpg

That W#J 328i captured @ sg besi by is my old neighbour's ride @ melawati.
I use to see it being driven around daily to/fro to work by the owner. seems like it is still working fine. :rock:

Nice E38! :adore:

Btw, rims look like those shod on the 750iL... From the pics, I cannot determine from the badging whether it's 730 or 750... LOL.

I need to check my eyes man. :D

Looks like a 3... :biggrin:

Eggie86;728476 said:
Nice E38! :adore:

Btw, rims look like those shod on the 750iL... From the pics, I cannot determine from the badging whether it's 730 or 750... LOL.

I need to check my eyes man. :D

Looks like a 3... :biggrin:

Cant remember if it was a 730 or a 750 either...will try to take a clearer picture next time.
BTW, there seems to be lots of bmw in ara dmsara heading towards Federal/LDP direction, good for me as i get to gawk at them beautiful wheels....

Haha, it's always a great pleasure to see other Bimmers on the roads.

Today there was this E36 in USJ behind me, had BMW Motorsport decals across the front windscreen.

Was wondering whether it belonged to ///Mthusiasts, although the car wasn't painted in their unique white livery.

Top Bottom