• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Spotted this E24 yesterday around noon.

IMAG1800.jpg

IMAG1801.jpg

Eggie86;687197 said:
Spotted this E24 yesterday around noon.

IMAG1800.jpg

IMAG1801.jpg

i think it was sunday, went to makan fish head noddles at taman desa.
bro eggie, ur are real fast in capture. back mirror pun boleh! salute!

lightspeed;687378 said:
i think it was sunday, went to makan fish head noddles at taman desa.
bro eggie, ur are real fast in capture. back mirror pun boleh! salute!

Haha yes man. You were in the area huh? Was driving my dad's car that day, or else you would've spotted the Alpina Wannabe there. :biggrin:

Eggie86;687384 said:
Haha yes man. You were in the area huh? Was driving my dad's car that day, or else you would've spotted the Alpina Wannabe there. :biggrin:

i was the driver in that car :)
yes, if u were driving the eye catching alpina wannabe, i guess i'd hold on parking and capture yours! haha

lightspeed;687385 said:
i was the driver in that car :)
yes, if u were driving the eye catching alpina wannabe, i guess i'd hold on parking and capture yours! haha

Woops, hope you didn't mind the paparazzi-style shots bro. Really meant no malice in that. Just that it was rare enough seeing an E24 up close! I was in the X5 waiting whilst missus went down to tapau from the fish head stall. Crazy man the crowd there on weekends. Used to eat there on weekdays at night and it wasn't that packed. :biggrin:

Eggie86;687390 said:
Woops, hope you didn't mind the paparazzi-style shots bro. Really meant no malice in that. Just that it was rare enough seeing an E24 up close! I was in the X5 waiting whilst missus went down to tapau from the fish head stall. Crazy man the crowd there on weekends. Used to eat there on weekdays at night and it wasn't that packed. :biggrin:

no problem bro! yeah, im regular there too in most weekend! hope to meet u some day.

lightspeed;687398 said:
no problem bro! yeah, im regular there too in most weekend! hope to meet u some day.

Awesome mate. Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for your ride then. After all, rarely see E24s out and about. Don't panic if you hear manic honking from this E32. :biggrin:

initialM;688120 said:
Damn nice! Where to get those alpina for E90???

Many units for sale in the UK.

Eg:
£29,472 - 2011 BMW ALPINA 2000 cc D3 Bi Turbo Switch-Tronic

seewai;688124 said:
Many units for sale in the UK.

Eg:
£29,472 - 2011 BMW ALPINA 2000 cc D3 Bi Turbo Switch-Tronic

I need bkit only bro. Cant afford those cars.

initialM;688134 said:
I need bkit only bro. Cant afford those cars.

Be the first to bring them in, and make them happen. Probably other E90 folks would appreciate them as well.

Top Bottom