Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The drop, the concave rims, nice m3 conversion, good photography whats not to like about the e91? very well executed mods, not over the top.

..hmm..then it must be me, because all of those mods applied made this car pretty much useless, from what i can observe.. :)

initialM;680710 said:
Apiz,

Just sell your car and buy the touring car.

don't have enough kaching laaa

Ecc0;680784 said:
..whats so hot about that model shown on previous pic ?

Something about bmw touring plus with those besi atas bumbung or maybe put the extra luggage box on the roof really makes me excited wahhh sexy! I'm weird i know.

MRsamdol;680807 said:
The drop, the concave rims, nice m3 conversion, good photography whats not to like about the e91? very well executed mods, not over the top.

imagine this as the weekend grocer, kids school ride, filled with ICE for the long Cherating drive...plus roof rack with surfboards!

what a killer it would be!

a project worth consideration.

NKTOB;680876 said:
imagine this as the weekend grocer, kids school ride, filled with ICE for the long Cherating drive...plus roof rack with surfboards!

i can imagine it bro wahhh!

NKTOB;680876 said:

..i believe you will lose half of that vehicle on bumps and road potholes itself..not to mention castrated shock absorbers/suspension due so low ground clearance what will make your kidneys dancing macarena..as a matter a fact i think you will curse this mods soon after few 'circles' around :)

Ecc0;680900 said:
..i believe you will lose half of that vehicle on bumps and road potholes itself..not to mention castrated shock absorbers/suspension due so low ground clearance what will make your kidneys dancing macarena..as a matter a fact i think you will curse this mods soon after few 'circles' around :)

most likely...

but then again, imho BMWs in stock setup doesn't look appetizing. Otherwise, there'll be no modding world to live by today.

sounds like you must be having a stock standard ride, why not post pixs of it to share here.

..well..i am not against mods..im just 'against' mods what makes car completely useless, thats all..there is nothing wrong with nice and cool rims, engine upgrades and so on..but once modding goes wild and makes car uber useless, then, far as im concerned, its ugly..so, my Z is not stock, im modding it and thats true..difference is only that modding Im about to perform is about increased car performance, rather than making it disabled for pretty much everything out there..

lain orang lain taste and pendapat its all natural some like performance some just like accessories and some like both im not against anything but sometimes there are just to rices!lol . Even tho im very young i like a sporty family car. That is just my opinion . if i accidently have said anything wrong im sorry to all uncles here!

Apiz;681018 said:
lain orang lain taste and pendapat its all natural some like performance some just like accessories and some like both im not against anything but sometimes there are just to rices!lol . Even tho im very young i like a sporty family car. That is just my opinion . if i accidently have said anything wrong im sorry to all uncles here!

You did not say anything wrong. I'm like you i appreciate modified bmw's and i also like sporty sedans not everybody would like the same thing.

nice...
dsc00732ft.jpg

dsc00733uy.jpg

dsc00739h.jpg

dsc00730as.jpg

Ecc0;680962 said:
..well..i am not against mods..im just 'against' mods what makes car completely useless, thats all..there is nothing wrong with nice and cool rims, engine upgrades and so on..but once modding goes wild and makes car uber useless, then, far as im concerned, its ugly..so, my Z is not stock, im modding it and thats true..difference is only that modding Im about to perform is about increased car performance, rather than making it disabled for pretty much everything out there..

yup, it's about modding to road user friendly and whether it's a necessary upgrade or not.

hence, my BBKs & KW coilovers project was on hold ever since.

so, what's mod on your Z4? Always have a soft spot for this roadster.

-fm-;681137 said:
i saw a E60 in this colour at Sunway, near Alfatech...

Yea there is a Decal shop behind Top Speed. Guess it belongs to the owner.

19102011587.jpg

14102011580.jpg

14102011581.jpg

19102011582.jpg

19102011584.jpg

This is what i call a Corner Shot! Meter not working . seen this car a few times malay owner if not mistaken

19102011585.jpg

19102011586.jpg

JFT63;681891 said:
Apiz, better watch out...Snapping while riding ehhh....hehehe

don't worry the phone camera is mounted on my jacket so no problem haha.

Apiz;681964 said:
don't worry the phone camera is mounted on my jacket so no problem haha.

terer la lu corner baring and can snap shot. Next time snap "cuntchill" pics on the road side la

Top Bottom