Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;682067 said:
terer la lu corner baring and can snap shot. Next time snap "cuntchill" pics on the road side la

haha i know this will be my last pic while riding sudah penat haha

Came across a rather special car whilst walking around in Macau yesterday...

IMAG1744.jpg

At first I was like, it cannot be...

IMAG1745.jpg

IMAG1746.jpg

IMAG1747.jpg

Genuine 1 Series ///M? :love:

^^^ Wahhhhh very nice!!! Eh while you're at it did you take pics of any Macau chix arrr :4:

Macau chix are overrated la... Haha. Loads of Filipinos working here though. :biggrin:

297571_10150359942063823_619123822_8426241_554951652_n.jpg

Quote from an eye witness :

"i love how he took the time to reverse in, park within the box, but still give enough space to open the driver's door without hitting it. and bothering to turn up the side mirrors, maybe he's afraid someone will roll by in a wheelchair and scratch his Ultimate Douchebag Machine. WANKER!"

source : FB

Ppl who say that are the real douchebags.

I always make it a point to park as accurate as possible, and reverse into the bay if possible, especially at shopping malls.

NKTOB;683880 said:
297571_10150359942063823_619123822_8426241_554951652_n.jpg

Quote from an eye witness :

"i love how he took the time to reverse in, park within the box, but still give enough space to open the driver's door without hitting it. and bothering to turn up the side mirrors, maybe he's afraid someone will roll by in a wheelchair and scratch his Ultimate Douchebag Machine. WANKER!"

source : FB

Eggie86;684171 said:

I always make it a point to park as accurate as possible, and reverse into the bay if possible, especially at shopping malls.

It's a disable lot judging from the faint paint below the car.

Eggie86;684171 said:

Eggie you might not realise that the driver parked at a disabled bay, hence why he was called a douchebag.

Ah crap, my mistake then!

If the driver is not an OKU person, then by right, I would probably agree with what the person posted then.

Eggie86;684189 said:
Ah crap, my mistake then!

If the driver is not an OKU person, then by right, I would probably agree with what the person posted then.

eye witness saw the driver took his time to park it right there, definitely not OKU.

NKTOB;684215 said:
eye witness saw the driver took his time to park it right there, definitely not OKU.

Depends doesn't it? What if he was carrying a disable person or his/her parents that requires the use of wheel chair then it would be justifiable for him to use the parking spot imo.

Top Bottom