Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
for mr eggie the alpina boy :)
IMAG1268.jpg

silap beli number plate, or one helluva sleeper? hehehe :)
IMAG1324.jpg

That alpina e60 can really move, driver was very aggressive. Keep tailgating me all the time on a very busy jalan damansara. I thought it was a normal e60 till he cut me on the left lane. Tried catching up after that but could never keep up...:2:

Wow ooh la la. Thanks for the shot Dalcross.

Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of the new Alpina rims design... :p

MRsamdol;692768 said:
That alpina e60 can really move, driver was very aggressive. Keep tailgating me all the time on a very busy jalan damansara. I thought it was a normal e60 till he cut me on the left lane. Tried catching up after that but could never keep up...:2:

Even in your M3? Alpina E60 is a tuned M5?
Who can resist the M Power? Lucky am not owning one kekeke

MRsamdol;692830 said:
I think it's a superchaged 545i so ya faster than most cars in malaysia!
make that a supercharged 550i :)

so it is the real deal.. i thought it might be, judging from the unmistakable alpina blue and the dark beige lining..

It would seem as if Alpinas are slightly more subtle in appearances, giving little indication of their massive potential. Yes, some might find the stripes and those rims a turn-off or OTT, but heck, those Buchloe boys sure know how to make their cars a decent rival to the ones made by their ///M bethren! :love:

Errrr....... dunno bout u guys. I think the Alpina driver is korek-ing his gold la.

Vines,

Wah a lot of ///M5 running around in JB ya. Never meet them thou coz wanna try to test power.

Where is the place you spotted the white E39?

actually there are a lot of bimmer owners that dunno the existence of this forum. Need to create awareness.

initialM;693225 said:
Vines,

Wah a lot of ///M5 running around in JB ya. Never meet them thou coz wanna try to test power.

Where is the place you spotted the white E39?

hehehe....test power ah....next time i see them i pass them ur num okie...

white e39 at kt puteri spraying shop...

Top Bottom