E34 Suspension Setup

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi ramsing, eibach streetline + bilstein std shockers black. no problems even with 5 in the car with luggage. this was before i changed to boge std. i have the bump stops installed now.

oh i see. std shocks. i tot u were using sports shocks. hows d comfort? do d ladies in u're car get excited after a bumpy drive? :D

blackie...really ar? i tot air suspension only with M5 and 540? my car got V8 inside ar? hmm...must check laaaa.....if not mine, then who arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr???

It's this place in ACE Technology in Seremban. What happened was that my absorbers, yup, all four of them were totally out. So what he did was overhauled the shocks, replaced the seals and increased the stiffness by 30%. That was around december last year and to date, i have no complaints.

Bro this place is in Nilai rite? Heard abt them....fren sed lotsa drifters use his suspension....is this place hard to find?

its in seremban u have to go past nilai......its pretty easy to find actually.....just come out of senawang toll turn right at the first traffic light follow the main road do not turn anywhere approx 4 kms u'll see the shop on your left.

i've ask for their quotation b4 for servicing shocks on my e34, the price is almost equivalent to a set of new bilstien blacks.

oh ya Senawang not Nilai...my bad....wow abt 1k to service the lot? tats expensive

i heard his ACE coilovers are also pretty good...any comments?

I have Eibachs with standard shocks on my 34. Slightly firmer and feels more stable. No issue with bottoming out but only problem is bumps. Now have to start crawling diagonally over them again. :).

installed eibach spring with standard boge... add rubber cushion at rear (as advised by mariff32)...
hehe wow. nice front look now!!! but still low at the back even though add the cushion...

seech;255289 said:
I have Eibachs with standard shocks on my 34. Slightly firmer and feels more stable. No issue with bottoming out but only problem is bumps. Now have to start crawling diagonally over them again. :).

dun worry...to cure the crawling diagonnaly problem, just install B8 shocks, no problem after :D :top:

hi ramsing, B8 shocks? Does the car sit higher or its firmer? If it works I'll definately consider changing as all this crawling over bumps is quite irritating. Love the lowered look from the Eibachs otherwise would have went back to the stock 'uncle' ride height due to this bump issue.

longan;255357 said:
installed eibach spring with standard boge... add rubber cushion at rear (as advised by mariff32)...
hehe wow. nice front look now!!! but still low at the back even though add the cushion...

Hi bro.....where did u add those rubber cushions? Still low but will kena bumps or not? Tx

seech;255483 said:
hi ramsing, B8 shocks? Does the car sit higher or its firmer? If it works I'll definately consider changing as all this crawling over bumps is quite irritating. Love the lowered look from the Eibachs otherwise would have went back to the stock 'uncle' ride height due to this bump issue.

seech...with the B8, the ride is firm. and the height is just nice, about a finger to a finger and half space. no sampan look. and so far, over bumps or in car park slopes, my car has never scraped anywhere.

high speed stability is there. just watch out for extreme road undulations. but the car does not get thrown out of its course. good upgrade if u looking to drive the car like a man.... :D :D :smokin:

ramsing;255937 said:
seech...with the B8, the ride is firm. and the height is just nice, about a finger to a finger and half space. no sampan look. and so far, over bumps or in car park slopes, my car has never scraped anywhere.

high speed stability is there. just watch out for extreme road undulations. but the car does not get thrown out of its course. good upgrade if u looking to drive the car like a man.... :D :D :smokin:

yup - very nice ...
until gf start complaining hor ..... :76:

535i;255943 said:
yup - very nice ...
until gf start complaining hor ..... :76:

yalor...but in the end i had to veto la. coz sampan suspension cannot tahan la....:wink:

Top Bottom