BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Registry...pls add yourself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wow sounds great guys!

12 would be great a great start to start representing the E90 series in BCM...

I'll say a few words via telecast :p

Hehehe.....

Met ALBundy & Kevster at the BMW Driver Training today and we all talked about your newly acquired baby e92 :)

Count me in :)

1) Juan Powerblow
2) E46F
3) David Yong
4) Dannis
5) Cobra Kai
6) Rookie

Just PM blitz all 50 on the registry... they might not be regular forummers but still down for an E90 meet. Jazz up the invite. Its a pita to set up a meet but everyone always ends up having a ball.

I am excited to see BCM's first E90 meet shaping up.

Hi guys,
New into the forum .. I'm thinking of getting a pre-reg 330i e90. Wat do u guys think? Cheers

Welcome Ken! To answer your question, may we know what's your current ride so we have some basis for comparison. I think the 330i is nice. With 268 bhp, I don't think there are many sedans which can outperform it, not with the same level of luxury, comfort etc anyways. Pre-reg can be good value. I think AB is letting go some units for RM350K or so?

Thanks for the reply Juan,
I'm currently driving a c200k. i love the look of e90. wondering if its worth paying 300+k for it. What about comparing it to a 325 sports edition now loaded with idrive navagation n 18" wheels. wat futher mods can be done to the n52 engine? as with my current c200k, since its a kompressor engine, its power is easily upgraded with kleemann/carlsson kompressor kits. cheers

Ken, you will like the E90 big time then! If I'm not wrong, the CBU 330i already comes with sports suspension and 18" wheels. In my opinion, the extras on the 325i Sports are not worth the extra 50 bhp and 6.0 secs to century in the 330i. If dosh is not a factor, I'll go for the 330i. Don't get me wrong tho. I love the performance of the 325i's engine and I've constantly made this known but the 330i is just in another league. If you can bump up a bit more on the price range, you might wanna consider a new 335i E92 but that's comes with a long waiting period.

Thanks again.
I think i'll get my cheque book ready n head to the dealer on monday morning. hehe. btw, how often do e90 member meet up or is there a regular hang out join? would love to meet u guys sometime. cheers :)

ken, unfortunately not much can be done to bump up output in our fine tuned NA N52 engines without significant reengineering/fabrication.

There are a few intake and exhaust options but in terms of software, the N54 engine stole all the attention of tuners (coming out a short time after the N52-engined E90s debut). As you may know FI cars are 'easier' to mod for bang for buck results. There are a handful that does some ECU work.

ken;211804 said:
btw, how often do e90 member meet up or is there a regular hang out join? would love to meet u guys sometime. cheers :)

Juan Powerblow is putting a little GTG together soon...we would love for you to come out and join us.

KL2DC;211818 said:
ken, unfortunately not much can be done to bump up output in our fine tuned NA N52 engines without significant reengineering/fabrication.

There are a few intake and exhaust options but in terms of software, the N54 engine stole all the attention of tuners (coming out a short time after the N52-engined E90s debut). As you may know FI cars are 'easier' to mod for bang for buck results. There are a handful that does some ECU work.

I recently read that the 3.0 N54 is based on the same architecture and engine block as the 3.0 M54. Same dimensions and significantly heavier than the 3.0 N52. While the N52 is more technically advanced, and lightest engine in its class. The N54 was BMW's answer not go with a N/A V8 which would have provided similar output but weigh even more than the N54. M engines aside of course.

Hi ken, you definitely can't go wrong with the E90 330i. Take a test drive and you will definitely fall in love with the car.

Hi guys, how's our gathering in Soul out this coming saturday? I think is good enough to start with 6 ppl...

Top Bottom