Anyone used Tyreguardian before?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

danc

Club Guest
Hi all,Came across Tyreguardian. It suppose to eliminate tire punctures. Concepts wise sounds better than runflats, but not sure how well the liquid latex will hold out in the tires in the long run. How will it affect balancing, ride comfort, handling etc. Claims no need to top up air os something like that. Anyone who have tried it, mind sharing your experience...Checkout www.tyreguardian.com. They now have a shop in SS23. Thanks,danc

danc;397761 said:
Hi all,

Came across Tyreguardian. It suppose to eliminate tire punctures. Concepts wise sounds better than runflats, but not sure how well the liquid latex will hold out in the tires in the long run. How will it affect balancing, ride comfort, handling etc. Claims no need to top up air os something like that. Anyone who have tried it, mind sharing your experience...

Checkout www.tyreguardian.com. They now have a shop in SS23.

Thanks,
danc

Your questions are answered here.......... http://www.tyreguardian.com/faq.html

taggnas;398042 said:
Your questions are answered here.......... http://www.tyreguardian.com/faq.html

FAQs can be anything the company wants you to believe.

I think the thread starter wanted more accurate information from someone who has tried TyreGuardian before.

Would be nice if someone can come forward and give us a nice review. :)

Jeff PC;397768 said:
what is the cost of this product ?

if not mistaken now got 20% discount ...for 5 series RM263 for 4 tyres after discount..

this kinda product has been around for years. its pure gimmic and rubbish to say the least. i had them on my first car about 15 years back. they worked out of the box but damage the tire in the long run. the whole concept works with the aid of adhesive and fillers in the liquid. when its first applied out of the box, it works, the demo guy will even show the wonders of the liquid by drilling a hole through the tire and the liquid will ooze out and sealed the hole preventing a leak. but in the real world, with the tire under constant rolling and friction which generates a tremendous of heat, the chemicals in the adhesive namely solvent dries up and forms a huge clump and that will caused an unbalanced mass. the solvent in the adhesive will also be soak into the tire compound and damaging it in the long run. dont rist you life and investment in it. spend the money on good tires not rubbish like this.

a tyre will always be a tyre... the only big improvement since day one i will say is its now tubeless...

Top Bottom