Anyone knows Kelly Tan E Li??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I go for many things oso.....

but to waste money on billboards......????? she must be the 'Barbie-in-my-arms' type la for me.....

if not, the normal method also can wat....

Caveman oso onli knock with club meh, if like the cavewoman.......

hehehehehe

It does look like an ad... :39:

If its not then he's certainly got loads of guts and money. Whatever the case, it's just a matter of time until all is revealed...

wonder if you google her name, keluar gambar apa?

Why Kelly Tan, not Grace Tang arr??

QD250;292613 said:
Hopefully she is a looker......

For a split second there I thought I saw that word starting with the letter "h". :eek:

Think i better go take my medicine...

:D :D

The geek's look quite okay la... and kind of young too. Should spend the money on "fishing" materials and go fishing or bird hunting.. whatever u want to name it... before deciding which fish to bring home to put in the kuali.... what's the rush?

After marry then only go "fishing" then no good lor.. :D

Someone mentioned in another forum that the guy's dad is the boss of the billboard company and that he works in an ad agency... Then perhaps that make sense...

Or a group of jewelery shops ask them to put up a reminder to the Kelana folks to remind them to buy diamond jeweleries on this special day.. so no one specific shop name is mentioned lor.. :D

AB... where did you get all the funny ideas ?....

i think you can be a speech writer....

astroboy;292657 said:
Or a group of jewelery shops ask them to put up a reminder to the Kelana folks to remind them to buy diamond jeweleries on this special day.. so no one specific shop name is mentioned lor.. :D

This would be the backup excuse if she say no....haha.. we're so bad...

now i knew who's my competitor......., what should i do tomorrow.........., mmmmm......, yeah, i think my knife can take down that billboard... better start sharpen it now....

I think the next billboard will be the answer from the girl.. and her picture =) .. for a company to do this, from what I knew the local council (DBKL etc.), have a ruling that ALL outdoors (billboards, signboards etc.) MUST have a Bahasa Kebangsaan Malaysia as mandatory and after that can put in any language to support the message.. so I think its genuine =) Syabas beta kekek

1. RM40k is the list price and this David's father owns the company.. so he definitely not paying list price la.

2. How can Kelly when interviewed say unaware of the board until late after dinner, David took her for a ride and get her to notice the board.. then only she realised.. if I were to pun my missy's name up on the board, her mobile would be ringing non stop lio.. blardy well rehearsed script.. they should get me to prepare them a more interesting script.. :D

3. Both also "TAN", I hope its a different TAN in Chinese writing or else, I wish them a lot of luck man.. high chance of getting a retard child for genetical clash.

Lastly, I think its a RM40k well spent because they made it to the front page and become a national celebrity from now onwards.. now let see who can up the bar.. lucky mine is over.. *pheew...

Upping the bar...

Try the following:
  1. Sky writing
  2. Flying a banner in the sky
  3. etc etc anyone has other ideas?
BlackCat

astroboy;292790 said:
3. Both also "TAN", I hope its a different TAN in Chinese writing or else, I wish them a lot of luck man.. high chance of getting a retard child for genetical clash.

After so many generations of TAN, not really a big probability of that happening..

You can read about them in todays sun. The girls picture is also there. Front page somemore

fabianyee;292804 said:
After so many generations of TAN, not really a big probability of that happening..

Its a baby's whole life we are talking about here.. the parents had no choice but to live with this mistake for the entire life of the child and you think the parents suffers but the poor child has no choice.. :(

That's why we are all given a surname..

Top Bottom