Any good mechanics/workshop around JB?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

swolf

Club Guest
i was wondering if there is any good workshops around in JB. I was introduced to a few workshops , but none has been up to standard.all i would like is money spent well and good advice when asked.... example... i was intro'ed to m power in kelana jaya... not so good... but i was willing to pay... that would be the last time i'll go there..anyway... my car has crossed 300k mark - its a e36 m43 enginewhat would be best to change?..so far i have changed- disk brakes- brake pads- all the bushs- engine mounting- fuel filter- rear arms- and etc.. cant exactly remember.... cost up to 15k already...more to come actually, thingking of- servicing/overhaul the gear box (gives the thump sound when change from N/P to D or R- Changing all the window rubbers - feel like something is wrong with the steering... steering rack problem ??? - change all rubber/tubes in the engine bay... especially the worn out ones...- HElllppppphehe... i'll buy an expert teh tarik for building up a list of items that needs changing in order for the 10 year old car to last longer..... hm maybe even a beer or two.......

Top Bottom