Any E36 328i, Tuning box, chip tuning or remap ECU here...??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lemonteastudio

Club Guest
Just wonder any of the E36 328i member here have done the ECU modification...Cause my friend was introduce me a ECU remap tuning called 'DKtuning '...just wish the member here sharing their tuning experience here...Like the total HP gain, FC report and the actual driving feel after the mod...

hi, i m not a new member but i rarely go into the forum due to lack of time. i was wondering if anyone can help me out. you see i have a 1997 E36 328i and i m looking to sell it and was wondering where in this website to put it up for sale?

hope to hear from you.

davidmak07;767514 said:
hi, i m not a new member but i rarely go into the forum due to lack of time. i was wondering if anyone can help me out. you see i have a 1997 E36 328i and i m looking to sell it and was wondering where in this website to put it up for sale?

hope to hear from you.

PM me, hope I can help

328 onwards use OBD2... becareful about using piggy back tuning as OBD2 is very hard to tune using piggyback and the tuner must be really good to "cheat" the ECU using a piggy back.

Most of the time your car will feel messed up. Should definitely go for a remap!

DKTuning is very honest. Just ask Dylan how many horses can be squeezed out and if there are any issues. He will let you know. That guy does a good job.

yes, dont use piggy back as the original ecu will eventually 'override' the piggyback. best is to go tune via stock ecu, or go full standalone. like the turbo single vanos OBD2 we did, prefered to tune via the stock ecu. no issues.

MadZiZ;769336 said:
Haha bro ramsing stop spreading your ghee......it is very poisonous!!!!!

velcum velcum to the darkside. your ghee robe is ready for wear, 'O Dark Lord. hahaha

Top Bottom