aircond repairer in bndr baru Sg Buloh ??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rbojs123022

Club Guest
Hi guys , anybody in d forum can show me the best aircond repairer or shops to carry out service for my E36 328i aircond unit, preferably nearby sg buloh town or kota damansara ? thanks. Much appreciated.

Bro, describe a bit what's your problem on the a/cond?
May be other Sifus can help you to sort it out.

Thank u bro. Azam for d advise, well, actually i was not really know what's gone wrong with aircond, no leakage,that i'm sure, but day time seems not to be functionally well, blower quite slow eventhough at maximum speed and temperature is a bit hot. However, night time no problem, damn cold. Pls any sifu's , help me...

rbojs123022;396827 said:
Thank u bro. Azam for d advise, well, actually i was not really know what's gone wrong with aircond, no leakage,that i'm sure, but day time seems not to be functionally well, blower quite slow eventhough at maximum speed and temperature is a bit hot. However, night time no problem, damn cold. Pls any sifu's , help me...

Bro, last time, i got problem with my a/cond, too. The problem was quite similar like yours.
In day time not feel cool enough and in night time oso same thing. The problem due to my
compressor and inner valves kong oledy, so kena tukar. Cost damaged around rm1400
included the labour cost. Now, i'm feel better after changed the parts... :wink:

Top Bottom