Air Cond Problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azmee007

Club Guest
Hello brother, im stay at Puncak Alam 3. My e36 having a problem which is the air cond blower is not funtion. While the air cond is switch on there is nothing goiong out from the air cond windows as per usual. Where can i send it for the service near hear. Pse need your advise. Tq

Naidu at Jalan Gssing behind EPF/Shell PJ will be a good source. There could be others but he is well verse with German ride including your E36. Price reasonable. Give him a call at 0192110554

Is yours the digital climate control or the older analog dial aircond??? if urs is the digital climate control, is the display on but no air coming out (my problem last time)??? google ur problem... common problem for E36s... if i'm not mistaken, the digital climate control would be the final stage unit and the analog dial aircond would be the aircond blower resistor or something like that... i DIY-ed mine...

Agreed with zidee..just pay your visit to him ( naidu )...so far my 36 & 46 aircond issues treat by him - he will suggest for the chepest solution unless there is no others alternative...

azmee ... you may pay a visit to BLUEGREEN motorworks and find NATHAN ....he's the pro for any aircond matters related to e36 / e46 / e34 and many others too .....

most probably your A/C transsistor is blown. it's the metal thinng with pointy stuff.

TQ guys for the informative advise, i think i should see naidu as soon as possible. Thanks.

This happened to me once. Turned out to be a simple fuse blown. Check that first.

Top Bottom