Agm 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Ingress Auto for the hospitality and makan. Much appreciated ! Cheers !!

bob1248;416178 said:
lupa lakk...
thanks ingress auto for the venue...and gorgeous food(nasib baik i dah kenyang..if not surely join astroboy on the floor...hehehe)...congrate to commitee for the great commitment...and to all frenz...nice knowing u all

Nice knowing you too, Bob1248 ! Good to have you in the family.

Was a good AGM...properly conducted and good high tea to keep us happy... And it was suprisingly tame...I think the stars weren't in some kind of expected alignment... or no full moon maybe???? And I rushed all the way from Semenyih for it...anyways, maybe next year....

think we were all too polite as malaysians, especially since we had guest during that time. not quite right for throw chairing competition right?? lol!!!

ah lian;416392 said:
think we were all too polite as malaysians, especially since we had guest during that time. not quite right for throw chairing competition right?? lol!!!

Right on the nail Ah Lian..... I too felt the same. By the way, as you were driving out, I noticed a very interesting sticker on the rear of your car. T-Trolley..... hahahahahaha very cute :top:

"some things happen for a reason....giving opportunity for more meaningful things to come"

do i know something you don't? nahhhhhh...my fortune teller always tells me the same thing so i thought i'd share some of the so called 'wisdom' (crap!)....kekekek!

Juan Powerblow;416289 said:
My dear fellow members, thank you all for fantastic turnout. I hope you all enjoyed this AGM. Once again, my apologies for some shortcomings but all in all, do look forward to the future events in store for the Club... and I can't wait for the next AGM to vote in a new committee, hehehe...

don't worry you'll be the next shooting star ...for the president post .... :)

ALBundy;407782 said:
Dear Fellow Members,

With great pleasure, I would like to call for our AGM to be held on the 25th of April 2009 at Ingress Auto (same location when we had our Castrol Oil Talk / EGM last year). The AGM shall start at 2pm sharp, so please be there early. The audited accounts and agenda have been sent out earlier this week (guessed who licked all the envelopes :) ), so it should arrived latest by early next week.

Thank you.

Regards,
Albundy
President
Just got my 1st BMW 320i. Going to join the BMW Club as soon as I fill the up the from. I am with a travel agency, maybe I can offer some discount on certain products as a privilege to the BMW Cub Malaysia

etquah;416622 said:
Just got my 1st BMW 320i. Going to join the BMW Club as soon as I fill the up the from. I am with a travel agency, maybe I can offer some discount on certain products as a privilege to the BMW Cub Malaysia

welcome aboard ETQUAH.... Yes that would be great :top:

bob1248;416170 said:
unker lamoo...ada hesitate sikit looo...last motion he want to propose close the club maaa...scary oooo

Want to close the club ? WHATTTTTT ???????? Anyones gotta be on crack to even consider that. You look like a cool dude Bob, dont get swayed to the dark side.... bwahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!

"don't get swayed to the dark side"?...err.... advise coming from a warrior of the sith...hehehe!! (just kidding...just kidding)

Hellraiser;416639 said:
"don't get swayed to the dark side"?...err.... advise coming from a warrior of the sith...hehehe!! (just kidding...just kidding)

Only the Hellraiser would know of the evil minions...... bwahahahahahahahaha

sithwarrior;416638 said:
Want to close the club ? WHATTTTTT ???????? Anyones gotta be on crack to even consider that. You look like a cool dude Bob, dont get swayed to the dark side.... bwahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!

Hellraiser;416639 said:

hehehe...thanks bros...me kinda chicken wan..alwiz afraid type one..so do know fight fight one...only thing not afraid is eating chicken...hehehe

bob1248;416646 said:
hehehe...thanks bros...me kinda chicken wan..alwiz afraid type one..so do know fight fight one...only thing not afraid is eating chicken...hehehe

dont worry bro Bob, there is nothing to fight about just as long everyone does not challenge authority. The best way is to make peace and not war. Next round of KFC on me. ( if thats the kinda chicken that you're referring to lah :wink: )

sithwarrior;416656 said:
dont worry bro Bob, there is nothing to fight about just as long everyone does not challenge authority. The best way is to make peace and not war. Next round of KFC on me. ( if thats the kinda chicken that you're referring to lah :wink: )

I'm very sure that's not the only chicken bob is referring to:D

sithwarrior;416656 said:
yea..thats the fine line not to be croseed over...i like that:top:

climenta;416672 said:
I'm very sure that's not the only chicken bob is referring to:D

waaa...is there so many kind of chicken kaa?...hahaha...i'm kinda like those chicken without the feather..and know how to sing a song...hehehe

sithwarrior;416656 said:

Authority can always be challenged, and should be...if its abused and used in bad faith...otherwise, one would be challenging for the mere toppling of authority for one's own selfish and misguided purposes...not in the interest of The Club... Not many people would stand for that...

And who is this Chicken Bob????? reminds me of the series Roots...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom