Agm 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Members,

On behalf of the Managing Committee, I would like to thank all of you that took time off on a Saturday afternoon to attend our 4th AGM at Ingress Auto. As I have said many times, the club belongs to ALL of you and by showing up, you all have played an important role as an Official Member.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ingress for the superb hospitality and providing a good venue with ample car parks for us to have this AGM. Terima Kasih from BMW CLUB MALAYSIA!

The food was great, with ample selection to choose from and I noticed there was not much food leftover at the trash can, or perhaps many have watched the video clip - Chicken Ala Carte! :top:

As the club grows, inevitably it will face new challenges and I urge all members to put the club's interest before their own personal agendas which if leave to grow will bring the club to a disrepute. One can't claim to be constructive when one's actions are destructing the club.

Once again, HIDUP BMW CLUB MALAYSIA! :)

Cheers,
Albundy
President

ah lian;416392 said:
think we were all too polite as malaysians, especially since we had guest during that time. not quite right for throw chairing competition right?? lol!!!

aiyoh....

how to throw chair wan..... not enough chair wat....

u get up, some one sit down..... felt like playing 'musical chair' all the time....

maybe next year..... no chair at all.... standing meeting ends faster...... try that at your office....

hehehehehehehehehehehe :top:

QD250;416871 said:
aiyoh....

how to throw chair wan..... not enough chair wat....

u get up, some one sit down..... felt like playing 'musical chair' all the time....

maybe next year..... no chair at all.... standing meeting ends faster...... try that at your office....

hehehehehehehehehehehe :top:

What to do lah.. Only 42 people signed up to attend but actually 61 people turn up.. Aiyo give chance a bit lah.. :listen:

at least you dont have to sit on the floor like Astroboy... kesian dia.

A big thank you to the Committee (Albundy, RB, Juan PB, Yazid, Grace, John, Okow, Pussy, Beserkdroid) for the job well done, it can never satisfying everyone desire, those we all have to open to the suggestion/critism/etc, but I truly think you all deserve a big THANK YOU from all the members. it is a responsibility to carry this club forward, and the pain you guy gone thru probaly not fully appreciated by all.

Yazid, thanks again for carry around those heavy stuff around, looks like we have to donate to pay for your annual suspension replacement.. hehehe... Keep it up Bro!!

In every club there is always some disagreement, but the abilitity to recognise and agree to disagree is key factor to get everyone together... Keep it up!!

Thanks Zank. After all, we are only able to do this with the support of members who like us, believe in the betterment of the Club. I appreciate the points you raised at the AGM and believe we can grow to even greater heights... (not like the current BMW Sauber team, which is going backwards!)

One other thing that was well planned though, that is "no shoes allowed inside".. :eek: :D

I must say the Committee is very "detail".. :wink:

astroboy;416908 said:
One other thing that was well planned though, that is "no shoes allowed inside".. :eek: :D

I must say the Committee is very "detail".. :wink:

Hope you understand it is because that area is also used for prayers. :top:

Juan Powerblow;416910 said:
Hope you understand it is because that area is also used for prayers. :top:

... we know that , AB was thinking abt something else...unless you have not notice that its the trend now a days to throw shoes at presidents...

XXX;416912 said:
... we know that , AB was thinking abt something else...unless you have not notice that its the trend now a days to throw shoes at presidents...

Got throwing shoe at Club President competition ka...??? Aiyah..I shud've come.

*sigh*

Zoggee;416998 said:
Got throwing shoe at Club President competition ka...??? Aiyah..I shud've come.

*sigh*

zoggee, you should have come but our president very clever one.. Dont believe me.. see pic below.

bushoes.gif

throw chair never see before meh....
nah!!!

3483768680_106ff05cd8.jpg

**runs away!!!**

blackrobe;416811 said:
Authority can always be challenged, and should be...if its abused and used in bad faith...otherwise, one would be challenging for the mere toppling of authority for one's own selfish and misguided purposes...not in the interest of The Club... Not many people would stand for that...

Wise words indeed!

Beware current committee! we're watching you:listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom