After sales service ab jb bad or good?!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Shahjb

Club Guest
I bought myself a 325i 2008, i got the car with crazy wheel alignment, send it back for alignment the third day i got my car... the technician crashed my car while parking it in the dock, a little dent in the front bumper, and they blame me for parking the car at the wrong place... but its not me who's doing the parking in the dock... its ok.. they send it for respray, have to wait 3 days, later on got my car ... drove it and the alignment was still off... after 7000km on the mileage, send it back for alignment coz the steering goes crazy left and right ... with shock i got to know that both front tyres getting thin on the inside nearing to the thread... the outer side is still thick, i have to bear the cost of two new tyres bcoz of their mistake, if only tyres are within the warranty package.... SIGH... left the cae overnight, tomorrow evening 4pm arrive at AB JB, the car is not ready, 5.30pm they told me they're having problem with their so called SUPER alignment machine coz an X5 crashed into it... i was so depressed, so im thinking to send my care at ERA maju coz the sales rep says they do E90.. im going to change the whole rims n tyres upgrade to 19inch... the service at AB JB is just BOLLOCKS!

thanks for the heads up... i can testify that the service at AB JB is kinda below par. all sorts of excuses given. i'm making a warranty claim and free service soon..let's see what kind of crap they gonna throw at me

oh by the way, is yours 325 Sports ? i'm annoyed that the aircond hissing for 2-3 sec everytime it is switched on, do u hv the same issue ? AB JB said it's common even for 5-series ... (another BS ??)

There have been many incident of bad experience at AB JB. I myself couple of times.
This is due to no competition in JB in terms of distributorship & after sales servcie. For u guys buying brand new BMW u got no choice but to go to them for warranty reason.
Why dun you write to BMW Malaysia bout this? Lastly do join as BMWCM official member hehehe:top:

Top Bottom