Adjustable suspension leaking

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Astronyu

Club Guest
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could help me with this.Recently I found out front left adjustable suspension got leak. So, The mech told me better to find parts to service it rather than having to get a new pair to replace since they're serviceable.Does anyone know where I can find parts for Bilstein suspension in Northern area?Suspension type if not mistaken is Bilstein B16.

Astronyu;836486 said:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could help me with this.

Recently I found out front left adjustable suspension got leak. So, The mech told me better to find parts to service it rather than having to get a new pair to replace since they're serviceable.
Does anyone know where I can find parts for Bilstein suspension in Northern area?

Suspension type if not mistaken is Bilstein B16.

Your Mech is Correct since they are Serviceable, its just to get the Parts to Service it rather than spending money to get a New Pair. About the Parts for servicing the Suspension in Northern area...i dont know of any. Hopefully some Sifu's here will share few locations to get the parts.

Let me know if u can find one, my PSS going to kaput. But I was told it can not be service.

bmw7833;836522 said:
Let me know if u can find one, my PSS going to kaput. But I was told it can not be service.

Hi BMW7833

i have front B8 good condition to let go..
are u interested.
Call me to view
location puchong area.
tks

why ar?? after so many people tried and tested.. still so many people wanna buy expensive stuff without any service centre which are capable of servicing?? i have given up long time ago and use titan and i am as happy as a pig in the mud! servicing once a year and tuned to satisfaction!

Bumping this old thread, still looking a place that can service my suspension.
Anyone got something to share?

Call this fella named Rosdi at 016-6565391, he's located in Sg Buloh. He has 13 years experience with Hotbits/Speedworks, assembling/servicing/repairing coilovers. He's now out on his own. He does repair/service/sell all types of coilovers.

He modified and serviced my E60's Bilstein B16 with ride control. However, the ride control mechanism couldn't be used anymore (had special magnets, couldn't fix), so he modified my B16 to an equivalent B14 spec, i.e. no more ride control,just height adjustable, no longer damping adjustable but it works and works well. He had to change a couple of shafts so overall price depends on whether have to change the shafts or not.

Note: luckily enough, i kept my original shocks and springs so i had them reinstalled while i sent my Bilsteins to Rosdi. Bear in mind that he has to go out and find the oil seals, and other parts so the timeframe to service the coilovers can take a while. My coilovers were sorted out in a week and i had to find time to reinstall the coilovers and redo the alignment again.

Hope the above info helps.

TheTaj said:
Call this fella named Rosdi at 016-6565391, he's located in Sg Buloh. He has 13 years experience with Hotbits/Speedworks, assembling/servicing/repairing coilovers. He's now out on his own. He does repair/service/sell all types of coilovers.

He modified and serviced my E60's Bilstein B16 with ride control. However, the ride control mechanism couldn't be used anymore (had special magnets, couldn't fix), so he modified my B16 to an equivalent B14 spec, i.e. no more ride control,just height adjustable, no longer damping adjustable but it works and works well. He had to change a couple of shafts so overall price depends on whether have to change the shafts or not.

Note: luckily enough, i kept my original shocks and springs so i had them reinstalled while i sent my Bilsteins to Rosdi. Bear in mind that he has to go out and find the oil seals, and other parts so the timeframe to service the coilovers can take a while. My coilovers were sorted out in a week and i had to find time to reinstall the coilovers and redo the alignment again.

Hope the above info helps.
Thanks for this info, will keep his info in hand.
So far found a place called Top Perfect (0361571370) which quoted me approx RM400 for the service and will takes about 4-5 days.

Now, since I don't have original stock shocks, might as well leave the car for respray for couple of weeks.

i think because we couldn't find the internal spareparts in that particular suspension.. coz every suspension werks like tyre-pump. it has rubber plus suspension oil..

My E65 745Li right rear air suspension is leaking.
is there anyway it can be repaired or if to buy any place in, KL , JB or Singapore cheapest?
bmw quote current price is v expensive
can oem bilstein be used? i understand bilstein cannot sell in malaysia or singapore
help needed
thanks

Top Bottom