absorbers time to change...any suggestion?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

n0tti

Club Guest
Hi all sifu,Went to my workshop at Pro Auto today, they told me my absorbers almost time to change, wanted to collect some opinion before I splash my money on it.What would be a good option for a more firm ride??Welcome all opinion!!!!Thank You!!!!

The usual yellow Bilstein lo. B6 firm yet retain height. B8 firm and lowered. Got extra abit more funds then KW V2.

Got any recommendations on where can get and roughly price?? Don't wanna be killing my wallet

As bro wingzee suggested, we hv KW V2 followed by Bilstein then we have the OEMs (Boge/Sachs) some even go for Titan. We can go crazy when given this question as this has been discussed aplenty in the forum. firm vs comfort. adjustable vs non adjustable. etc etc......all depends on the size of your wallet and preference. try the search function....

So perhaps you can share, whats the budget that you have in mind?

If you are going for custom-made, talk to Clayton from RCS. They build suspensions for rally and race cars. These guys really know their stuff. They did my Satria GTi and it totally transformed my ride! Very sharp and responsive... my front-wheel drive feels like a rear-wheel drive go-kart!

You can also opt for full comfort if you want. Basically, you get to determine the handling that you want. Price is about what you pay for a KW v2, but RCS comes with alot more flexibility and will last a lifetime, since all you need to do is service it every few years or so.

http://www.facebook.com/RCS.suspensions?fref=ts

Top Bottom