Absorbers for E36?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wiramod11

Club Guest
Hi guys quick check with everyone... what is the original absorbers for E36? is that Blistein brand? or something else?And can everyone shares your setup on absorbers and spring of your preference?thanks.

if i'm not mistaken ori e36 using boge shock, too soft for aggresive driver

Yeah Boge.

I'm on Bilstein damper and Eibach spring. Lowered the ride by 35mm

ohh..so basically stock standard E36 doesn't come with Blistein shock (i mean the black one).... or does it only apply to other model?

Hmm.. heard a lot people use the Bilstein shock couple with Eibach sport/pro spring. give lower looks and good for handling in terms of low level entry.. for BMW car.

yeah e36 original setting comes with BOGE absorbers, mine still using BOGE coz the previous owner replaced everything original, brake pad also from ATE :)

Ahh... so i believe the bilstein black should be better than BOGE than. So any other advice for absorbers for E36 318i ?? I'm kinda like aggresive and tackling cornering with much more speed.

You can try koni adjustable (hard/soft). Was quoted by Hokomoto Racing RM1950 last week. Pair it with Eibach (RM1050) and adjust it to your preference.

ahh.. i see.. thanks for the info strider... anyway i just found out that boge had been bought over by sachs .. so currently most abs on bmw is from sachs..

I heard that bilstein black(normal) is kinda soft...

Top Bottom