ABS

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

c-square

Club Guest
There are no error reading when the Modic was plugged. However, when I braked hard this afternoon (on wet surfaced, it just rained), my front right wheel "locked". I thought if ABS is functioning well, the wheels will not lock. What could be wrong? Sifu, anyone?

Originally posted by ICEMAN 13@Oct 24 2005, 03:42 AM
braked hard infront of the 4D shop huh !!!

:D
hahahaha... no-lah. (aiyoo... no luck on mapiu lately-lar)
It was a blardy taxi which decided to stop suddenly without any apparent reason :aggressive:

Originally posted by c-square@Oct 24 2005, 03:09 AM
There are no error reading when the Modic was plugged. However, when I braked hard this afternoon (on wet surfaced, it just rained), my front right wheel "locked". I thought if ABS is functioning well, the wheels will not lock. What could be wrong? Sifu, anyone?
When & how did it actually occur? If it happened at slow speed and over a short distance like 2~3 feet then it has happened to me too. The ABS system works by pulsing the brake over a period of time; i.e. it locks & unlocks the brakes intermittently. Could be that when it happened it was at the lock stage cycle. So I suppose if you have checked with the Modic then I think your brake system is functioning normally. Anyway to be sure just check your system thoroughly.

Originally posted by Zoggee@Oct 25 2005, 01:55 PM
Wi Fi ZODIC 3 standingby..... :ph34r:
Yup, c-segi, u shud try magicfox's 318 which has a well sorted ABS system and ask zog to drive. You will be c-bulat in no time..... :D

Top Bottom