ABS light appeared after reset at BM World

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Aha..did you scroll down that page and read posting # No 6 by cn90 where the pink color ABS relay location..

iBwO7cB.jpg

Alex5522;806882 said:
Aha..did you scroll down that page and read posting # No 6 by cn90 where the pink color ABS relay location..

iBwO7cB.jpg

This is the box where DME and transmission board located ?

Alex5522;806882 said:
i did follow the steps and managed to reach the fuse box. but the arrangement of the relays on my car is somehow different from the picture. there's no pink abs relay there. my thought is maybe the version is different, one m52 one m54 or one use obd and another obd2.

My ABS problem solved after plug back the new rear right ABS sensor which not plug in by Ah Wai in his workshop. New ABS module bought from Bavarian Auto Puchong. USJ1 K&S charged RM100 for program the ABS module and found out old ABS module no problem at all. Keep this ABS module as spare for future use.

tweiboon;839886 said:
My ABS problem solved after plug back the new rear right ABS sensor which not plug in by Ah Wai in his workshop. New ABS module bought from Bavarian Auto Puchong. USJ1 K&S charged RM100 for program the ABS module and found out old ABS module no problem at all. Keep this ABS module as spare for future use.

It was just not your lucky day bro.

tweiboon;n1106447 said:
Yes for sure not going back to Ah Wai anymore. BM World changed name after that.
So bro...where do you send your car now? Please share..

Now i send my car to Seremban for maintainance. All the while i diy to change some of the parts like thermostat jammed i managed to open it and repaired it. Changed expansion tank, clutch fan, belt, power window regulator, interior light, amplifier antenna, remote key, intake cam sensor, outlet cam sensor, head light adjusters also diy

Top Bottom