Abandoned E36 in Bayan Lepas

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

LCP

Club Guest
Yo all, especially those in Penang Bayan Lepas old town area... Does any of you have any info on this seemingly abandoned E36? The number plate is PCV636, that would put the car as a 1994 car. The car is located outside a forever closed workshop (no signboard either) at Jalan Kolam Air in Bayan Lepas town. Car does not have any rims and tyres, supported on bricks. Brake discs are still there. All windows intact, there's actually a pillow inside.

Lionel, I haven't actually peeked into the car yet... this came across my mind when this expat (FDC8888) said that he's looking for an E34/36/39/46 to be done up.

omegaoracle, I wish I knew also, there is no lead whatsoever to the owner (if any), must start doing some CSI-style investigation on the car...

I did see a much newer beemer with a new Pxx636 no. plate recently, maybe it's the former owner of this abandoned car...

Could be stolen car or 'bawa lari' car w/out any document...

Contact JPJ to find out, ask them the owner of the car (hak milik dituntut)..if it belong to Finance company then contact them also..you will get some 'sagu hati'...

Okay, on the seemingly abandoned E36 here in Bayan Lepas, I managed to track down the workshop which had moved a few km away. According to the workshop boss, for now, it is better not to touch the car, apparently the finance company is in the midst of taking court action against the owner...

Had a good look at the car today, it's a 1994 325i auto, pre-facelift model, all the front lights and bumper had been stolen... one of the kidney grills too. Also, the workshop boss said that the car had a cracked cylinder head, that explained why the cylinder head is sitting on the rear seat...

aiyoh what a waste , for both of this car , the one in pj is a 318 or 325 ?
maybe is a manual 318 then i need his car ?

vincent ...u gila ah..same post posted 4 times......I know u gila of 325 ...but not untill........

guys...It might a *sting* car. There's one E36 325i Coupe abandoned near my hometown. Nobody dares to go close to that car...there are reasons, why the car is STILL there.

Please go buy a legit car....play hard but play safe.

Yah listen to your Uncle Zoggee he is a man of principal, I like him because of that. You will drive without fear and enjoy yr car.

Zoggee said:
guys...It might a *sting* car. There's one E36 325i Coupe abandoned near my hometown. Nobody dares to go close to that car...there are reasons, why the car is STILL there.

Please go buy a legit car....play hard but play safe.

hey bro what do u mean by sting car?n u said there are reason?its the car got ghost?

...sting car ?...sounds like it can be painful to own the car or even claim & take ownership of the car...

:)

Adoi! Sakit hati lar. Kch also have a few abandon bimmers....among them a E30 coupe....:(

chairoger said:
Adoi! Sakit hati lar. Kch also have a few abandon bimmers....among them a E30 coupe....:(

If there's any abandoned BMWs, provided they are legitimate, I don't mind picking them up at a super good price and hit them with a full groundup resto job.

Chairoger, PM me with more details of the E30 in Kuching as well as other abandoned BMWs or MBenz. Hope you can help me ... thanks, bro!!

I am in KL.

Top Bottom