A drive on the wild side

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i'll bling my 1.6 fsi vw golf and fill up with Shell.... ehehehehehe!!!:D

Alvin said:
We suppose to enjoy the drive lar not endurance race. Like that i drive vios lar. No need to stop for petrol. How??

Then I come in Isuzu D-Max.....1,400km on one full tank woh :rolleyes:

The road from Tj Malim to Bidor is also pretty good - double lane, toll free, traffic pretty good too!

Alvin said:
We suppose to enjoy the drive lar not endurance race. Like that i drive vios lar. No need to stop for petrol. How??
cheh..excuses !!! who said its an endurance...??? scared wan....:rolleyes:

Alvin said:
I check who is the Cayman S fella liao. Stay in Ipoh & car is auto.

Is he that rich uncle who test drove on the same day with us?

Looks like real fun, can I join the next one?

bmFIVE said:
Is he that rich uncle who test drove on the same day with us?

Looks like real fun, can I join the next one?

Not the same person le. This fella slightly younger.

Yes, you have auto qualification.

My own personal tyre test report...after the drive on the wild.

Hankook V8-RS 205-50-16...good on the wet,gives the grips I wanted, good damping,but the tyrewall flexes too much....so I guess,Its not for heavier cars la.Not as noisy as teh RS2 but overall ?? OK la.

Sigh...miss my Hankook RS2 la...very good grips on dry surface but way too loose on the wet....

how I wish contitental CSC2 have my tyre size. Gonna try Yoko AD07 liao.

Alvin, OSF, BM5.....

Eeric n myself were thrashing around in Elite last weekend and wondering where were all of you........now i know :(

Cheehhhhhh!!!! :)

Jules said:
Alvin, OSF, BM5.....

Eeric n myself were thrashing around in Elite last weekend and wondering where were all of you........now i know :(

Cheehhhhhh!!!! :)

I wasn't there woh!

Zoggee said:
Burger Boys!!!!!!??????? I'll be waiting.....!!!

Yup. i'm in...got some new hankook s1 evo front tires which need to be tested..... earlier dunlop sp9000 had no grip on the drive to and from goh tong......it has to be a weekend though.....cannot do friday mornings..........

Alvin said:
Trunk road was really tight! Would hv thought the AE86 could keep up on the twisties since we couldnt realy go more than 120kmh.

i thought so too.....tyres are crap...suspension also out....and this is his first time taking his ae86 on such roads....

but all this will be rectified....soon....hehehe

ah lian said:
why did the chicken cross the road??
P1010126A.jpg

why did zoggee cross the road??
85935220-M.jpg

the chicken crossed the road because it had no choice......

zoggee crossed the road to say "c1p3k you chicken, i want to make kai fan!" to the chicken.....hence why the chicken had no choice

Top Bottom