A drive on the wild side

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
KL2DC said:
Great Pics! Looked like a fun outing. Nice roads! What an eclectic collection of cars....good job!
Pm the Cuteness Inspector when you are back....she'll screened you, then only after that..we'll show you the road.

Zoggee said:
Pm the Cuteness Inspector when you are back....she'll screened you, then only after that..we'll show you the road.

Well I hope her standards of screening aren't too high then :p

KL2DC said:
Well I hope her standards of screening aren't too high then :p

Have to tell you here KL2DC, her standards are high dude. I pass only after second inspection woooo. Bu now I'm certified Cutie Pie. (does not sound right from a guy, no?)

How come I was not invited Skar? Oh could be I'm working kot...Stilll:( Sad you know

Zoggee said:
Next time ..you shud be my passanger...then yoiu can shoot all you want. That if...you're balls hard enuf.

Good to have you back..

*cabut* haha....

Ride with you Zoggee!?? No way!!! I have balls hard enough but I value them hard balls man. Ha ha!!!

Finally got time for some photoshop, here is some spiced up pics.

207927439_9569680110_b.jpg

207927441_2820bfebd2_b.jpg

207927445_b0593c990d_b.jpg

thanks ace99 for duck noodles and taking this beautiful pictures of my car... :cool:
85928561-La.jpg

the cayman guy didnt want to play...would have been fun if he did!!!

Next time out....(lower rear wing flap and a different LSD)

Franklin said:
the cayman guy didnt want to play...would have been fun if he did!!!

Next time out....(lower rear wing flap and a different LSD)

Woooohuuuu...270km/h. Sweet.

Ya man. Next trip will be faster. After project M3 & a revamp MCS, things can get interesting. Now yellow sub cant follow, next upgrade how lar.......!!!!

I heard one of the HH regulars got a 9,000 revolutions machine.....open top JDM roadster. Next Kookaburra Hunt must get him to come along.

OSFlanker said:
I heard one of the HH regulars got a 9,000 revolutions machine.....open top JDM roadster. Next Kookaburra must get him to come along.

Yellow... no less!

For a speed and action freak, and to be freaked out when the JDM hits 6000 rpm, means its really something!!!!!:D

But I have a video : BMW v Nippon FR. 5 lap race : M3, M5, S2000, 350Z and Rx-8. M5 makan everyone, from the back of the starting grid!!!! M3 second, S2000 thrid.

Bundy, when is your car ready? Another drive later this month? Mini MCS JCW++, Golf GTi Mk5 ABT, E36 318iS ++++++, E30 M3 ++++++++++++, S2000 all invited :p

*sigh* I would have to smell exhaust fumes from all these high powered vehicles:(

Top Bottom