730i v8 heartburn

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mdzamrie

Club Guest
hello guys(no dolls?)my e38 is now having flatulence! sometimes it doesn't want to "go" even when you floor the gas pedal. once the rev goes to 4k, it goes ok.I have replaced the fuel pump, serviced the injectors, replaced the plugs. The fuel filter was replaced 4 months ago. Something to do with the angin and fuel, I guess. Any inputs? thanks.

have you unplugged your plug coils before?and have you reset the plug coils?

Thanks guys. I will look into the suggestions. I have unplug the coils before but, wait! you need to rest them again?

am with mizhan on this. Oxy Sensors.. been there twice...

when oxy sensor is faulty, it senses "rich" and cut fuel level. this is only at partial throttle. at WOT, the system bypasses the AFR, so car will run rich full flat all the time.

to test.
Just unplug it. the car will run rich. but will smoothen out. then take your time finding good bargain. heheh

- - - Updated - - -

when oxy sensor is faulty, it senses "rich" and cut fuel level. this is only at partial throttle. at WOT, the system bypasses the AFR, so car will run rich full flat all the time.

to test.
Just unplug it. the car will run rich. but will smoothen out. then take your time finding good bargain. heheh

alantiong;848116 said:

to test.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahha I got it bro..Thanks to alantiong..useful for me too.. :)

Top Bottom