635csi spotted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mafia

Club Guest
anyone knw this car.. saw it 2 days ago near my house..mont kiara... then at soul out... today on jln duta hway.. heading towards rawang... i turned off towards dsara.. was driving my e30... he was fast bout 160kmh.. and me right behind him, till he gv up n wen to middle lane... 2 white guys... tried smiling at them.. but they seemed pissed off with e30 overtaking them..hehehehe. nice original car.. seem to be 85 or 86 model.. with rear headrest and straight body.... and ori 14in rims.. very very dirty car tho.. mus stop him next n ask if its for sale.. hehehe oh yes color is gold and plate number QAL.. if i not mistaken.. anyone knw this car?

Sarawak Reg. This car not mistaken it is the highline model. It use to belong to former sarawak motor MD. Original 1 owner milage less than 60k. It was bought by the MD of auto bavaria. Year of the car lebih kurang 1987 or1988. He bought it for RM40k thats was what i being told.

oh issit.. awesome man.. but no way tht car currenly belong to AB guy.. these guys looks like some white guys werking here as consultants.. bout mid 30s age. such a nice car but the rims was all brown black ... tht dirty the car was!....

tht will be a good car to buy!

thx bro for the info

Those guys that you saw driving are his friend la. After i ask you to bet you will lose your 20in tiga suku rims.

kekekeke.. .:p

dun worry i learned my lesson.. never mess with RB!

mafia;292019 said:
oh issit.. awesome man.. but no way tht car currenly belong to AB guy.. these guys looks like some white guys werking here as consultants.. bout mid 30s age. such a nice car but the rims was all brown black ... tht dirty the car was!....

tht will be a good car to buy!

thx bro for the info

agree with u... it is a good car to buy... huhuhu~

that car belonged to my bosses father.seen it since i wuz a little kid.hes a big beemer fan! every 7 series since the eighties, children had various e30s, cab,baur,coupe,4door.got himself an e60 recently...and i finally got to drive the 635 to puspakom just before it got deported to melaya.

man, he wuz asking for 69000 for it.......alamak!Blasphemy!preposterous!

Top Bottom