6 months after

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

John_Smith

Club Guest
My first detailing experience for my car was described here:http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30880After 6 months, I decided to detail it again. This time around with an orbiter, which I had just bought. I think the weekly dose of Meguair's Quik Wax helps in prolonging the shininess of the paint surface.Menu for the day:1. Meguair's Tar and Bug Remover2. Meguair's Step 2 Polish3. Meguair's Gold Class Wax4. Meguair's Gold Class Trim Detailer The greatest enemy... TAR!
DSCN5021b.jpg
Accumulated for 6 months.. the surface which I could only describe to be like terrible acne problem
DSCN5022b.jpg
After..
DSCN5027a.jpg
To show you how dirty after 6 months of abuse, this is after cleaning the roof area.
DSCN5025.jpg
DSCN5023.jpg
It is crucial to tape off door trims to avoid polish / wax material to be embedded inside:
DSCN5018.jpg
And after my first experience with orbiter...
DSCN5020.jpg
DSCN5030.jpg
DSCN5029.jpg
DSCN5028.jpg

Wah.... Most impressive. What machine did you get? Next thing you need to invest in is a halogen light to identify and correct the swirls.

By the next 6 month report you'll have a rotary... :)

Bought Black n Decker Random Orbiter KP 600.

It's true, 6 months later, i might need halogen light (and hopefully rotary..haha). It's definitely hard to correct swirls without it. Hehe.

Super shiny yellow ride! Haha. So fast 6 months already? Goodness, time flies. Seems like yesterday when I was read your initial post on detailing your awesome Bimmer. :top:

Top Bottom