525i m-sport or 325i e92 coupe faster??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

winsonchew

Club Guest
525i m-sport or 325i e92 coupe faster??the price are almost the same.. just wanna know which is more faster & power??becoz both also 2500cc..

Both have the same engine so looks for the power to weight ratio and the gear ratio.

Fadhlan;576814 said:
Both are fast. But I think the E92 looks nicer than the E60.

Seconded. Go for E92 if you prefer sleeker and sexier looks. It's a matter of personal preferences though.

335i is the best.. but.. out of budget..

335i e92 and the 325i e92 different how much price oo??

the 335i (twin turbo) can last long??

macam impreza or evo turbo cannot last long if no install the blowoff valve.. got ppl put blowoff valve at 335i?? zzz

For the past 2 years, the N54 3.0L Twin Turbo engine on the 335i is having issues with High Pressure Fuel Pump. But that doesn't mean that all of them are crap. They are definitely damn fast and in a class of its own. I would love to have them regardless of what problems I may encounter, or the potential problems, I shall say.

Pricing between 325i and 335i is very subjective to the options that they offer, sunroof, iDrive, M-Sport, electric seats, leather color, car color, trims, wheel size, suspension system, etc. So drop down no frills basic model 335i can be about the RM10,000 price difference of a fully loaded 325i.

The best way to decide is to test drive, and test drive, and then test drive again. Then another round of test drive then decide.

Scout around

Top Bottom