3XXci

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

evisuzuki82

Club Guest
hi guys....just wanna ask some oppinion from u guys.....i'm planning to buy a 3series coupe....e46 model.....but i just want to know which one is better....318ci or 323ci.....manual or steptronic auto?because the price of 318ci and 323ci just slightly same.....is there is any effect if....just in case if i wanna sell the car in the future......will the price drop just b'coz manual transmisson?coz...people in m'sia demand a steptronic car...if i not mistaken....anyway....look further for ur oppinion between 318ci and 323ci....with manual or steptronic auto?thank a lot guy.....

same price? serious? the 323ci are usually a lot more expensive!
i'd say definately the 6 cyclinder with a manual stick mate!
you got to love them.
as for selling it down the road, i think there are quite a few enthusiast would be willing to part their money for one. just look at how many wanting an e36 325i manual..the rarer they are, i think the better opportunity to sell down the road..good lucks!

oppsss.....actually i refer it to uk market as i'm planning to bring 1 by the end of this year......i dont know y 318 and 323 price still afordable here....but 320ci quite expensive compare to 323ci.....there's a lot of manual ci with reasonable price....but not for steptronic.....by the way.....hows the bmw maintainance as i never own beemer b4.......fuhrer.....r u sure the price of manual car still demand at m'sia?

You can get at least the same price as an auto of same year and spec. When you realise how many people want one, you'll want to keep it anyway. Maintenance cost for a manual is less.

i dun think a manual ci is that popular here. actually it really depend on ur preference...if u intend to keep the car long n u are a manual lover..go for it..if not then go for a steptronic!!

the last batch of 323ci n 328ci was produced in year 2000...it was replaced by 325ci n 330ci after that...hence the price for 323 n 328 is cheaper than a 325!!

if u need any help do pm me..cos i have gone through all the process of shipping the car back from the uk using student ap..cheers!!!

thanks marco.....that what my dad told me....the manual doesnt demand at kl......but,the price gap of manual n steptronic is quite a lot.....thats y i'm thinking of manual.....then,i just realise how hard its gonna be if i wanna sell it later on....by the way,i just pm u regarding process of shipping....cheers mate

Top Bottom