320i maintenance & some sweet questions

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zainfeb13

Club Guest
hey guys, can i seek your experts' help... i have few specific questions:1- is it worth to buy a 2010 pre-reg 320i from AB or any other BMW dealers in KL? i am concerned about the depreciation and thought that it would be sensible to buy a 2007 320i E90 which is already depreciated, keep it for next 2 years and then go for the all-new 320i which would have already spend some months in Malaysia....2- what would be the maintenance cycle for 320i? my running will be 1500 KM every month approx.... what is the per month maintenance cost for a 2007/2008 model? 3- what are the normal parts / repair issue that you guys face in 320i after 2/3 years of purchase from brand-new vehicle?rgdszain

1. it's December. Unless there's a *huge* discount I'd avoid it especially since the E90 replacement should be arriving later in 2011 or early 2012 and AB will come out with their fully specced 3-series to close the E90 with a bang. Buying an older one makes sense from a depreciation point of view

2. the service interval is up to 20,000km or once a year if I recall correctly.

Hi zainfeb13, a short intro of yourself in the newbie section will be much appreciated. It has been a tradition here.. :wink:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?30-Newbies

Normal parts? Engine oil, oil filter, brake pad, brake rotors, tyres..

I have seen aircond compressor rosak which cost RM5k, alternator, valvetronic motor, and even ABS master pump which cost over RM10k to replace. But I don't call these routine maintenance parts though..

Top Bottom