320i '08 or '09

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kenny75

Club Guest
I'm newbie for this forum, planning to buy used 320i(08/09) or 520i(05/06). Pleased, any sifu or owners help to advised me in the rite choice.I still put priority for 320 instead of 520 due to the budget, maintainance, F.C, milleage & service warranty.3s has different facelift between 08 & 09. Anymore internally different spec. like engine performance, feature & etc, beside the exterior?I read some forum in here, somebody mentioned about low pressure tyres sensor could caused the tyre replacement problem... is it difficult we DIY incase the tyre puncture? I meant will need send back for reseting or DIY? How the simple job for instruction(DIY reseting)?Is it worth to get '09 new facelift now, those coming soon with F30 the 3s 6th generation in 2012? Just about 1 year later might become E90 outdated soon?I welcome those can give more comments with the e90, especially the onwers with this car.

Hi Kenny,

Would you be interested in a 325 msport LCI E90 2009 model? Its Black Sapphire with Saddle Brown interior. Mileage is at 16,000+. I've done 2 engine oil change so far and the car is covered under BSRI until August 2012.

get the 320d you;ll get the best of both world!! speed performance and looks

If you have small kids, then get the 3 Series mate. Some taller person like me (roughly 180cm) have trouble sitting at the back comfortabally. If you can spend a little, go and have a look for the 320d as suggested by DKNY ;)

hi guys, sorry for the late question in this forum, whether a car is recommended by DKNY and the 320d comes MPower normal or turbo engine n buyers have a choice?

just want to know,can bodykit e90 facelift put on e90..etc..rear bonnet(i'd like rear lamp e90 facelift)?

Top Bottom