320d vs 320d M Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SJS

Club Guest
Hi guys,I was going to pick up my F30 320d Modern Line next week but there's been an "issue" and the dealer is offering to give me a 320d M Sport instead, for a top-up of 4K instead of the full 20K so that they can keep their promised deadline.Just the maths makes this a simple 'yes' decision but I'd like to ask whether the difference is just cosmetic (steering wheel and trim etc) or whether the M Sport has any performance advantages as well.Clueless here so deferring to the sifus. Thanks for your help!

You'll get less bouncy suspension, and way cooler staggered 18" wheels instead of ugly 17". Go for it!

Definitely get m sport. Only downside I see is more expensive tyres when it's time to change them, esp. if you're sticking with rft. I hope the next time I buy a bmw they screw up like this and offer me this sort of upgrade. :)

Thanks guys!
Seems like good fortune that the 320d failed it's PDI!:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys!
Seems like good fortune that the 320d failed it's PDI!:cool:

Congrats SJS on the awesome deal! M Sport package for 4k is a no brainer.. unless u like your ride as soft as a Camry and do not like the M Sport bumper.

Advice appreciated and taken!

Picked up my new ride today :3:

1385326_10202243253029712_2079599871_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Advice appreciated and taken!

Picked up my new ride today :3:

1385326_10202243253029712_2079599871_n.jpg

Wow I didn't know the license plates reached W XXXX B already! So fast!

Congrats on your new car bro, time to try out that M-Sport suspension hehehehe :D

muhaiminrahim;849223 said:
enjoy your 320d m-sport :4: will never regret until you try a 335i:63:

Need to save-up some petrol money first :wink:

waaahhhh... i jeles weii... add 4k oni..
anyway, Glückwunsch!

- - - Updated - - -

waaahhhh... i jeles weii... add 4k oni..
anyway, Glückwunsch!

If you don't like the M Sport bumper, can always swap with me.. :wink:

_M_;848736 said:
Congrats SJS on the awesome deal! M Sport package for 4k is a no brainer.. unless u like your ride as soft as a Camry and do not like the M Sport bumper.

Top Bottom