3 Series Attention Grabber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
E36 where got 330i la? So meaning, those ahbengs will look for bodykitted 318s to harrass

Originally posted by fabianyee@Jun 16 2005, 04:45 PM
My car must have been looking 'slow' since I hardly get any tionging....
I think most of them like to tiong e36. Got a few friends with E36 also telling me same old story..always kena tiong for no apparent reason.

Cab sure kena one. A friend driving his M E36 cab got spat at by a passing motorcyclist in a traffic jam for no reason. Lucky his window was up.

Sial man...if you want to drive the same car, go and STUDY or WORK HARDER, don't go and show the world what a SH you are!!!

havent been tionged yet by what so ever superlutions ............

been wanting to break some mirrors but so far no luck ......... :D :beaten:

only stares that i get is from , chicks unties and uncles. not sure what are

they looking for....... :p

yeah, I forgot... single oblong breyton... no wonder ur 318 badge is so convincing....

here's an idea... put the GT wing, but dilute it with 316 badge, then confuse them further by driving with a mutha-freaking large callman walkie talkie in your hand draping out of your window.... when they see the walkie talkie, I guarantee they will BACK OFF... muah ha ha ha... evil... truly evil....

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Jun 16 2005, 04:57 PM
Cab sure kena one. A friend driving his M E36 cab got spat at by a passing motorcyclist in a traffic jam for no reason. Lucky his window was up.

Sial man...if you want to drive the same car, go and STUDY or WORK HARDER, don't go and show the world what a SH you are!!!
got a spat?? goodness..what kind of ppl is that??

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Jun 16 2005, 04:57 PM

Spit can be washed off.... after washing, you get a clean M3 cab...

The spitter's motorcycle is still a motorcycle no matter how u wash it....

:D

Here's my personal experience...

When I drive like a maniac, people leave me alone.... no a single honk...

When I drive OBEYING THE SPEED LIMIT (I swear), I get hoots, honks, small cars try to cilok kanan, cilok kiri, and (this one takes the cake), an elderly chap, in an old merc summore, showed me the finger caused he could not cilok from my left, and he was driving on the emergency lane!

So, what's a guy to do?

Originally posted by Lee36328@Jun 16 2005, 05:08 PM
When I drive like a maniac, people leave me alone.... no a single honk...
Amen to that.... :D Lee's the OMG WTF DRIVER. :rofl: :yahoo:

Now let's see what a "born again" E34 can do.... :D :D Me likey it already.

I never get tionged .... heheheheheh

I do most of the tionging .

And yeah the walkie works ...trust ..me ...

Call man with tie ...

cheers
:nyehehe:

Top Bottom