3 Series Attention Grabber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

musclehedz

Club Guest
Do you notice that our 3 series creates a lot of unwanted attention on the road especially by Wiralution, Wajalution, Satrialution and Kancilution which are equippeed with big terrorizing mean looking Intercoolers and Ah Kow R&D Exhaust System. During my ownership of an R34, I don't get this kind of attention, after I owned my 328 this few months, fooo like some magnet.There is bound to be some ningkumpoop who will come by vroom vroom and want to challenge you for a race like that especially in the night. This got even worse after I put on the 318i badge at the back. 2 weeks back even worse, one nice young chap on a Supralution came next to me and wound down his window and vroom vroom and gave me the 'finger' at Ulu Yam :eek: WTF??? That really got me pissed and chased down the buggar and tailed the buggar until I got fedup and overtook him. He was like still tailing me so I went faster at the corner and I could hear his tires screeching :rofl: I gave him a nice bye bye gesture and sped off :rofl: Whats wrong with this ppl or is it that our cars has got some invisible word written all over "come come, please race with me". Don't this ppl got other better things to do ha?

What's a Supralution?! Supra with a twin rear wing?

When I had the 328i, I didn't get disturbed by Ah Beng rides. Maybe cos it is stock save for the 17s. Only got tionged by other 3 series and especially E39s (could hardly pull away from 120km/h onwards!!) . Anyway, I used to enjoy terrorising other conti cars only, esp. A4s and TTs.

E46 318is with pimp rims, orange hair and attendant Ah Lian was another firm favourite.

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Jun 16 2005, 02:55 PM
What's a Supralution?! Supra with a twin rear wing?
Wiralution with supra wings.

Almost everyday I get terrorized by those xxxlution

I think the impression non-bmw driver thinks all BM are powerful. Take for example my stock E36 318i auto, the pick up is not like 0 to 100 @ 6+ secs. Yet the feedback i get is "hey dun play play....with him, it is a BM". That is why so many evo out there wanna play with BM.

Originally posted by BlueMixWhite@Jun 16 2005, 04:12 PM
I think the impression non-bmw driver thinks all BM are powerful. Take for example my stock E36 318i auto, the pick up is not like 0 to 100 @ 6+ secs. Yet the feedback i get is "hey dun play play....with him, it is a BM". That is why so many evo out there wanna play with BM.
If they think that Bimmers are powerful and can think of 'don't play play, it's a BM" than they should mind their own biz la. Next thing they do is vroom vroom next to you wave their nice finger at you and tiong your backside or drive like an uncle in front of you to wait for you to zoom and overtake and than they come after you. Aiyo...what sort of ppl we have on our roads ha?

Originally posted by BlueMixWhite@Jun 16 2005, 04:12 PM
Exactly... exactly...

I get honked & SHOUTED at..dunno why..even when there's no one else with me.... :blink:

I wonder what makes ppl think that all Bimmers are road monsters. Just because exists BMW William F1, they think Bimmers in nature are powerful? If like that, Toyota Vios must be powerful also, go tiong vios la :rofl:

Originally posted by ccl68@Jun 16 2005, 04:23 PM
I get honked & SHOUTED at..dunno why..even when there's no one else with me.... :blink:
Driver faster a bit la :D

Originally posted by ccl68@Jun 16 2005, 04:23 PM
ccl68,

have you ever considered, maybe those people are trying to pick you up since u r driving such a sexy car? :D :D :D

I think they may be shouting their telephone numbers to you... listen closely next time to see if that's true...

Top Bottom