260M 18" type wheels in E90 325.. will it fit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
gilajazz;498154 said:
bro stanley,

Yes those BMW Performance brakes upgrade look awesome, but more than looks alone, they work well & brake very effectively. If you jam them hard, there is no fade & puts the car to a sudden stop. Once, i had to emergency brake due to a sudden brake fr the car in front, my car came to an immediate stop but i could hear the car behind me 'schreeeechh...' and i thot 'die lah'...sure kena bang fr behind. I had to 'unbrake' my car & move forward, to avoid him rear-ending my car!

Yes i am into road bikes, and also mountain bikes too! Lets TT soon on this subject.

cheers.

Cool bro.......see u this Saturday at the AGM..........

supergripen;498163 said:
How's the car's ride quality on 19"RFTs? Is ur car an Msport? My Msport on 18"RFTs crashes over high freq ripples and highway expansion joints..horrible.My Subaru rode better on these surfaces..

Bro......please elobate on that........I am on MSports 18'' on my E90 with Mich PS2 RFTs.......

stanleycck;498218 said:
Bro......please elobate on that........I am on MSports 18'' on my E90 with Mich PS2 RFTs.......

In a nutshell,the ride is just horrible on the types of surfaces that I've mentioned.I'm pretty sure the RFTs are the culprits.How do u find urs? I find it harsher than anything I've ever owned before,which includes some pretty highly tuned JDMs.

Running Michelin PS2 RFTs in the front and Bridgestone RE050 RFTs at the back.Quite new ones as well,might sell them off to get non-RFTs or maybe just use 'em till I can get the 313 19s that I want.We'll see..

i agree with supergripen

even with my 17s rft + msport, its terrible :(

Top Bottom