260M 18" type wheels in E90 325.. will it fit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

achtung

Club Guest
hello there guys..was wondering will the 260M wheels fit my E90 without any mods to the rear fenders.anyone heard of tyre sidewall rubbing issues?? These are genuine OEM wheels manufactured by BBSwheel specs are: 18x8.5 ET 29 front18x9.5 ET 23 rear

since i have source on this issue b4, will let u know then

1st n formost u need to use the normal 18 inch tyres instead of the M size tyres
2ndly if ur car is lowered, u must roll ur fenders
3rdly, if lowered, and fender rolled, the rear may rub depending on ur load and road conditions

Do consider BMW Performance Wheels double spoke type 269, 19". Perfect fit and need not roll the fenders.

sharp;496126 said:
269 mahal la bang......

Bro Sharp......thats true those 269 are expensive...........but very nice.......will stick to my 193s for the moment........

I prefer the 313s.. anybody knows how much are they?

And while we're on the subject,anyone managed to find the weights of these BMW Performance alloys? Was just browsing thru e90Post forums and they don't seem to know either.They do love Advans and Volks alloys..very very light indeed compared to HREs and BBSs.

Love the 313s..

the 313 in spore is selling abt 5k sgd for a set of 4

i remember it cost almost double tat from AB, abt 4k+ per pc

sharp;496814 said:
the 313 in spore is selling abt 5k sgd for a set of 4

i remember it cost almost double tat from AB, abt 4k+ per pc

Wow!! Mad prices!!

I'll stick to my 193s for the moment I think..

Go for it brah!!! I think 313s are the most stunning of all BMW alloys,especially when fitted to the e90.

Saving up.

yea... but the bad thing abt it is... my disc brakes will look dem small :(

sharp;496886 said:

Brembo, Brembo,Brembo...........................:top::top::top::top::top::top::top::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

sharp;496886 said:

Haha..yeah,I know what u mean.I think mine will look fine tho,slurpppsss!!! Love 'em 313s.

Damn! Now u've got me going...:love:

Shucks!! I've got a set of e60 545i brakes lying around gathering dust,selling mucho cheapo! Pity it won't fit the e90 tho.. Maybe u shud look for Brembos or Stoptechs.Grippens are cheaper tho,good for road use but not track work.

I plan to get the 313s too..but much later la.Need to recover from the huge reduction of 00s in my piggie bank!!;) U got good 'lubang' for the 313s??

kenot fit ar?
brembos too costly for me la....

let me see what i can get cheapest for 313s
last i heard, taiwan came out replicas for 313 as well :(

Top Bottom