2010 E60 530i iDrive - CCC or CIC?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

capultion

Club Guest
Hi guys,Just Curious / Confuse with the type of my Idrive below.
4795559874_ed82e02489_z.jpg
From Wikipedia :-View attachment 17875My friend said I might have a CIC iDrive like one on his new E90, This is quite impossible as the last batch of E60 has only got CCC update 2 idrive. My car has all the CIC iDrive's things such as HDD,USB port inside glove box and DVD Video support in Park Position. Does it mean my car has CIC Idrive? Anybody know how to differentiate?

Agree there is no CIC idrive in E60 as per wikipedia.
But you pics just like my idrive (Same Screen Size, head & Controller). Not sure about screen's resolution so far I'm happy with the video from Linkin Park Concert DVD played on this screen. The only things that matter is their sound, just not impressed by Logic 7 sound system output.

capultion;595759 said:
Agree there is no CIC idrive in E60 as per wikipedia.
But you pics just like my idrive (Same Screen Size, head & Controller). Not sure about screen's resolution so far I'm happy with the video from Linkin Park Concert DVD played with this screen. The only things that matter is their sound, just not impressed by Logic 7 sound system output.

that is cic.

there is cic in e60. the last batch gets it.

i also ordered a cic retrofited kit for my e60 m5, anyway, cic can be retrofitted as well fyi. google and u will know.

Top Bottom