2006 AD Roundel Awards - Best Tagline

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabianyee

Founding Member
Preliminary Round- Entries would be nominated by forum members.- Nominated entries would be polled to have the members vote for the top 5 nominees.Criteria- Entries should be selected based on the creativity and preferably with relevance to the roundel.- Entries should be non-sexual related.- Entries nominated should be active from 1 August 2006 onwards until 30 September 2006. - The Annual Dinner committee reserves the rights to retract nominations deemed to be offensive and sensitive to other members in the forum in general.Nominations for Best TaglineExample: "Sky is the limit when u have the propeller." by HandsomePrince(non-existent member)1.2.3.4.5.Nomination period ends at noon 12:00PM 31 August 2006A poll would be created for the nominated entries. Members of the forum can vote for your favourite entries from 1 Sept onwards.

I nominate "Fabianyee" for his fast car.. LOL

last year tagline was "Come lar Scare lar" by zoggee...

Nominations for Best Tagline

1. "Ask not what the club can do for you but what u can do for your club." - 2 cents
2. "Official forum cuteness inspector" - Ah Lian
3. "I love mankind. It only the people that I dislike......" - Jarance
4. "I don't drive fast cars, I just drive cars fast." - Fabianyee
5. "Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed regularly. And for the same reasons." - funfer_fahrer
6. " Pelan-pelan kayuh..."- Nikazwaa

1. "Ask not what the club can do for you but what u can do for your club." - 2 cents
5. "Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed regularly. And for the same reasons." - funfer_fahrer
7. "If I were to tell you, you would't understand" - Anonymous

LumKyE46 said:

aiyahhhhh.... this lumpy lumky!! anonymous is who lar! how to gip prize to someone anonymous wor!??? :confused: :rolleyes:

ah lian said:
aiyahhhhh.... this lumpy lumky!! anonymous is who lar! how to gip prize to someone anonymous wor!??? :confused: :rolleyes:

Oh ya sh*t.... shouln't put in the first place. Not found under my signature. Besides how can I nominate myself. Soli soli mangkali :p

Drive any BMW in anger, you will discover it's SOUL!

Thsi tag line has got my vote, honestly its true and creatively put.

My Nominations

2. "I don't drive fast cars, I just drive cars fast." - Fabianyee
3. "Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed regularly. And for the same reasons." - funfer_fahrer
4. " Pelan-pelan kayuh..."- Nikazwaa
5. " Drive any BMW in anger, you will discover it's SOUL!" - Kevster30
6. " Life's Too Short NOT To be M Powered" - Vanquish

YAzid

Vote for your favourite taglines.
Poll runs till 14 Sept.

1. drive any BMW in anger, you will discover it's SOUL

good luck guys, c u at AD then.....

Kevster's entry for " Drive any BMW in anger, you will discover it's SOUL!" is the winner for this year's favorite tagline...

if only somebody nominated my tagline "Speed has never kill anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you..."

or u guys prefer da lady in red posing wif my car signature? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom