2004 E46 325, 145k worth it?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azahar737

Club Guest
Hi Guys,I've set my eyes on a unit with a used car dealer. Brought in by AB. The going price is $145k, mileage at 70k km. My question, does the price sound reasonable, or shud i knock-off a few K's out of it?Thanks in advance.

I think tat depends to the condition of the car right? I prefer go to hv a survey first b4 u buy d car. If possible go together wif ur mechanic. Jst my 2cent.

with that price tag , i rather go for the 320i 2.2 6 cycl M-sport ...re-cond e46 ...

comes with all the godies like sun-roof , m-tech seats and body kits ... thereofore no need to spend your moolahs ...

ICEMAN 13,thats a gd 1....gd buy at that price...

i agree with him too..

cheers

ICEMAN 13;337036 said:
with that price tag , i rather go for the 320i 2.2 6 cycl M-sport ...re-cond e46 ...

comes with all the godies like sun-roof , m-tech seats and body kits ... thereofore no need to spend your moolahs ...

iceman, forget to ask, what year is the car??

azahar, I am also offer a car of the same model and year.. colour is blue.. maybe same car... hee..hee..

jarance;337071 said:
iceman, forget to ask, what year is the car??

unkle if am not mistaken it;'s a 2003 ... most of the japan imports will have millage around 15k ~ 45 K

Pls beware of the japanese mileage as they are changed!.....

my 525 msport was twicked to below 70000km from the display!...

always take it to auto bavaria n check ur car before buying.... yes it may cost you but saves money in long run!....

my 2cents...

but japan recon has th works....

Wow, thanks for the heads-up guys. Really appreciate it.
I'm overseas, so have not really seen this car yet.

jarance, this car is black.

Hi Guys

I bought mine 320i 2.2 c year 2003 jpn specs at 145k. Ive check few places like sunway and pj that my price is quite competetive. I didnt know that m sport is about the same price ive bought. If I knew I shud take 320 m-sport but is not easy to find from unreg used car.

Johntelu

Msport nicer.....wanted to convert from normal to Msport use a lot of $$$ also.

azahar,

to add - m-sport steering, m-sport door sills, m-sport seats, shadowline window trims, black interior roof lining, alum dash and door panel trims. suspension means abs, springs and also anti-roll bar. Quite a bit here if you want to change

affan66;338447 said:
azahar,

to add - m-sport steering, m-sport door sills, m-sport seats, shadowline window trims, black interior roof lining, alum dash and door panel trims. suspension means abs, springs and also anti-roll bar. Quite a bit here if you want to change

yes sirr...that looks like >$ worth of stuff...

pakitam2003;339116 said:
How about 320i 2.0 2003 unreg from japan, the price 140k.

is this an m-sport spec ? if am not mistaken the 2.0 is a 4 potter .... with mere 10~15 you would be opt to an 320i 2.2 6 potter m-sport with all the goodies ...

hi, a friend of mine got the E46 325i year 2003 for sale. if i not wrong, her car mileage is also somewhere about 70K+. if you interested, i can ask for the price from her.

Top Bottom