19" wheels E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lude ... you will not regret the ARBs ... great bang for the buck. :0) Speedline in Kota Damansara got good price on them.

tIANcI;767448 said:
lude ... you will not regret the ARBs ... great bang for the buck. :0) Speedline in Kota Damansara got good price on them.
Already asked for a quote from Ah Hoong.. He said he's gonna try rectify my rubbing issues as well..

lude;767336 said:
im on 9.5 as well.. on 265 tires
eh? which one is yours? the pahang plate white one izzit?
swaybars? sigh just when i thought i was gonna keep the car as stock as possible.. :p

yup, that's my workhorse. keeping stuff stock...a commendable dream. haha! the temptation to "upgrade" is a losing battle for us all.

Maniac;767500 said:
yup, that's my workhorse. keeping stuff stock...a commendable dream. haha! the temptation to "upgrade" is a losing battle for us all.
definitely.. saw your 18s.. was looking for those but got poisoned at speedline to get 19s..

I found that my current 19" are much better in term of comfort & look compare to 17"&18" setup that I've tried earlier...I believe tires play a big role too...

lude;767555 said:
definitely.. saw your 18s.. was looking for those but got poisoned at speedline to get 19s..

looks like you play "i spy" in the car lot too :)
today there was a beautiful white e30 with the m decal stripes.

Maniac;767707 said:
looks like you play "i spy" in the car lot too :)
today there was a beautiful white e30 with the m decal stripes.
He takes the car to work once in a while.. Another o&g guy as well..

Maniac;767274 said:
I see your 320d almost everyday at the KLCC carpark. :) nice & clean ride, great looking shoes.
body "roll" is more apparent with non-rfts, just because the sidewalls are softer vs the RFTs. if you don't like the feeling, time to get swaybars installed
if you haven't yet rolled your fenders, you may wish to do so to get rid of the tyre rubbing concerns. they should be no more than rm100+ each side.

I roll my rear fenders for 150, both sides. I did it at Sunway, SS Pro Auto, It's directly behind Hup Soon with Continental Signage.

Tyres there are relatively cheaper then Hup Soon as well.

I'm using breyton GTS matt black before(235/35/19)same rear and front .easy to rotate.Need lower down your ride to look more nice.Feel not so comfortable compare with 18".That's why i change it to 18" again.Now breyton keep in store .....

darkprince;776952 said:
I'm using breyton GTS matt black before(235/35/19)same rear and front .easy to rotate.Need lower down your ride to look more nice.Feel not so comfortable compare with 18".That's why i change it to 18" again.Now breyton keep in store .....

By the way, now still awaiting for my order to arrive soon and its gonna be 18" of wheels as decided. Anyway the groove is like a late 90's teen movie call " Can't hardly wait" of my Jennifer Love Hewitt :cool: ..hehe
what are u using now? stock 18" wheels?

Upgraded mine to 19" (staggered set up). feel not so comfortable then previous (18") :( . Now thinking to downgrade to 18". My wife said wanna muntah when she was on rear seat. :eek: Do i need to upgrade my suspension as well ? if it so, does it will solve the prob?? My car is E90 Msport.

Just change my from stock 17" to 19 with non run flat tyre...feel more queit others almost same...

DICE;779810 said:
Upgraded mine to 19" (staggered set up). feel not so comfortable then previous (18") :( . Now thinking to downgrade to 18". My wife said wanna muntah when she was on rear seat. :eek: Do i need to upgrade my suspension as well ? if it so, does it will solve the prob?? My car is E90 Msport.

Dice ... If wifey very fussy, I say go with Eibach springs. They are slightly softer than M Sport. You lose out a bit on handling and gain on comfort. Lowers the car by about 15mm. Then no need new rims and new tyres, if your 19s will clear.

My e39 use 19" Taken out from from e92. Kelleners. Rock solid and prone to potholes

Do consider replacing your worn shocks first and if your wife still not happy then you downgrade the rim size.

Top Bottom