116 - Need some advise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
No regrets man, :D Thought thru it carefully and some of the points that popped up:

1. There is no such thing as buying and selling a car without losing money. Cars depreciate - simple as that (well, unless it is a limited run like Enzo Ferrrari...) I guess, everyone is prepared to lose money once they decide to buy a car.

2. Secondly, I got it for below 150k. A Mini One would cost more than my purchase. What other 2005 makes that 150k can buy with (hate to say this) some BMW prestige? Wouldn't want a new 2.0 Accord or Camry - too many on the roads - IMHO.

3. A 3 series E90 would be ideal but too costly at this moment. E46 would be good but as someone mentioned, once you begin to see the new 3 everywhere, there is a strong chance that you will wish that you should have got a newer model.

4. Furthermore, a used or recon E46 might cost a bit less but it will be at least 2 to 3 years old compared to a 2005 make.

5. Good point you put up on the Maserati. To be fair, potential buyers for Maserati (with or without discount) are totally different breed from those who want a sporty car below 150k.

Not really wanting to put a public defence on my purchase but I took the car today and really man, I am enjoying it!

Originally posted by rott@Sep 28 2005, 09:30 AM
Not really wanting to put a public defence on my purchase but I took the car today and really man, I am enjoying it!
... and that's satisfying the most important person of all, yourself.

helloo have u all registered for AD...its just 2 weeks away

Top Bottom