What are some cool hidden functions of your BMW F10?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
M3kid;836552 said:
One set of original F10 black carpet for sale.

PM for price.

Please state your selling price as per Classifieds rules & regulations and by the way this Post should have its own "Thread" under Classifieds Section :smokin: :cool:

Val101;836560 said:
Please state your selling price as per Classifieds rules & regulations and by the way this Post should have its own "Thread" under Classifieds Section :smokin: :cool:

So sorry. The price is RM500.00.

To access the Service Menu :
1) Push and hold the iDrive controller up for about 15 seconds
2) Turn controller 3 clicks clockwise
3) Turn controller 3 clicks anti clockwise
4) Turn controller 1 click clockwise
5) Turn controller 1 click anti clockwise
6) Turn controller one click clockwise
7) Depress controller

Service menu will appear in the settings menu, right at the bottom.

E60MSport;836611 said:
To access the Service Menu :
1) Push and hold the iDrive controller up for about 15 seconds
2) Turn controller 3 clicks clockwise
3) Turn controller 3 clicks anti clockwise
4) Turn controller 1 click clockwise
5) Turn controller 1 click anti clockwise
6) Turn controller one click clockwise
7) Depress controller

Service menu will appear in the settings menu, right at the bottom.

I did read and tried this, Nice Function :top:

I think if you are not using Glympse and Deezer with the connected apps in the idrive then you have no idea how cool is your F10.Nothing compares...

ashman55;837386 said:
I think if you are not using Glympse and Deezer with the connected apps in the idrive then you have no idea how cool is your F10.Nothing compares...

Been trying to use Glympse but am failing to see it in connected apps. Can you elaborate on how to use it there? I use it directly off my Blackberry, which works fine, so wondering how to really get it going directly in/on the car's systems.

I am also interested to try out Glympse but couldn't find it under BMW Apps .... may be will try to download this and see whether can connect with BMW

If your car is on the auto hold position, you open the door, it automatically shifts to 'P' or park position.

If your aircon is on any on position and you would like to switch off.... instead of pressing the down buttons repeatedly to switch it off... press n hold the down button for abt 2 seconds... its immediately goes to off position.

When vehicle is left in N and with all electronics off, close the door and lock it, it won't let you lock but sounds the horn twice

When vehicle is left in N and with engine off but electronics on, close the door and lock it, it won't let you lock but sounds the horn twice

E60MSport said:
With seat belts on and gear engaged into D or R, car will automatically release parking brakes and vehicle will move.
Does not work on my pre-LCI version.

With seat belts on and gear engaged into D or R, press accelerator, "ding" & msg "release handbreak.

Only works when i put on auto handbreak as it auto release when you press accelerator.

If you shift the gear level to the left to activate manual,pressing P will cause it to automatically move the shifter back to its original position.

This is fun. I tell my boys the car has a ghost.

Top Bottom