Absorber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

PetetSD

I am looking for for my F10 520D absorber genuinely. Maybe recond units or to repair. Need the contact details as well in Klang valley. Thank you

The suspension is working ok, I had a leak on one rear unit after 1 year. I am not convinced that the adaptive part of the suspension is working very effectively, all the settings seem to be the same to me. The suspension seems to be a bit harder and some of the unevenness of the road surface is transmitted into the car. I really need to try to test it against a similar car running standard, non repaired suspension to try to see if there is a big difference.
Would I do it again? Hard to say, I saved approx RM5000 and the car is working ok so I guess I would.

The suspension is working ok, I had a leak on one rear unit after 1 year. I am not convinced that the adaptive part of the suspension is working very effectively, all the settings seem to be the same to me. The suspension seems to be a bit harder and some of the unevenness of the road surface is transmitted into the car. I really need to try to test it against a similar car running standard, non repaired suspension to try to see if there is a big difference.
Would I do it again? Hard to say, I saved approx RM5000 and the car is working ok so I guess I would.

Do they offer warranty on that 5K rebuild work? Thanks.

Hi, I had my F10 done at Reiber Auto about 6 weeks ago. Car really felt like new after refurbishment buttttt after a few weeks, new clonking/knocking sound can be heard from the suspension. These sound wasn’t even there before refurbishment. I am yet to visit them due to the fact I am not living in Klang valley but I’ve contacted them and they said they will honor my warranty if the issue was indeed suspension related.

Top Bottom