..@ YaZmEeN..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..hey man, Im not sure have you received my message, so Ill post it here..remember my post about spare tire/rim and you mentioned that some junkyard shop is near your place of work or something..do you mind to capture gps coordinates of place i should go, since im really not familiar with area , so i can find it easy ??

Ecco, what type of rim are you looking for ? for the Z4 ?

maybe we can look for you...

cheers..

..ahh..thanks mannn..ill find it easy now..homework for saturday :)

Yazmeen,

This is the 1st thread title in the 7's that carries a forummer's name & it is ur name!!!!.....u like celebrity lah.....:dancing2:

kaniz;621610 said:
Yazmeen,

This is the 1st thread title in the 7's that carries a forummer's name & it is ur name!!!!.....u like celebrity lah.....:dancing2:

Kaniz, can create another thread under your name also...

You prefer Exotic? :24:

Eggie86;621616 said:
Kaniz, can create another thread under your name also...

You prefer Exotic? :24:

that thread must be on the Autobahn la... you see his avatar also very protruding oredi :)

mizhan;621623 said:
that thread must be on the Autobahn la... you see his avatar also very protruding oredi :)

Hahaha... True.

I can picture it already..

One day a thread will arise --- Kaniz, the Exotic... Only Datins need apply. :4:

kaniz;621610 said:
Yazmeen,

sounds more like a chick for a date ... :)

Aiyoo, enuff to crazy with the BMW la, not me or my name...now all of u makes me feel shy already....:105::105::105:

Top Bottom