Xado Russian Engine oil. Must try!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi guys!
Greetings from Russia. I was serfing net, trying to find out how to make my 2,2 z4 a little faster, when i found this thread.

I am pretty impressed that Xado is known worldwide. But here it's not very popular. Many oil-makers here claim they use some "magic-old-forgotten-soviet-secret" technologies. Xado is just one of them.

As far as i know, original Castrol SLX (main BMW oil supplier) isn't a simple oil too (even keeping in mind sludge problem). There is a good reason to use original oil, especially when you push your car to the limits.

For some reasons, many BMW-fans in Russia use other oil brands, uncluding Xado, but there is a clear leader (!!!not the most popular one - it costs 3 times more than Castrol, but the most respected!!!): Motul 300V.

There are many different oil additives on the market here (Xado was one of them in the begining). Every makers claims they have "oldsoviet/revitalisation/remetalisation" effect. But the truth is - they are useless (at least not harmful for your engines). Of course they do smth. But it's definitly not a secret technology and for some reasons Castrol/BP/Mobil ect don't add them during the production.

PS
I'm writing it, 'cause I saw a working additive. Spoke with it's inventor. It's developped for army in "74, to compensate the lack of good oil and gas during war. It makes a terrible oil acceptable for engines. It's not a simple fill-n-go procedure: First additive prepares the engine, 1000-2000 km required, then you have to change oil and add the second one. The newer the engine is - the better effect. Adding from 7 to 15 % of output with a good oil. But it's not for sale yet. Mb in 2011.

PSS
Pls, keep in mind that my russian is definitly better than english. =)

Lnick;499219 said:
Hi guys!
Greetings from Russia. I was serfing net, trying to find out how to make my 2,2 z4 a little faster, when i found this thread.

I am pretty impressed that Xado is known worldwide. But here it's not very popular. Many oil-makers here claim they use some "magic-old-forgotten-soviet-secret" technologies. Xado is just one of them.

As far as i know, original Castrol SLX (main BMW oil supplier) isn't a simple oil too (even keeping in mind sludge problem). There is a good reason to use original oil, especially when you push your car to the limits.

For some reasons, many BMW-fans in Russia use other oil brands, uncluding Xado, but there is a clear leader (!!!not the most popular one - it costs 3 times more than Castrol, but the most respected!!!): Motul 300V.

There are many different oil additives on the market here (Xado was one of them in the begining). Every makers claims they have "oldsoviet/revitalisation/remetalisation" effect. But the truth is - they are useless (at least not harmful for your engines). Of course they do smth. But it's definitly not a secret technology and for some reasons Castrol/BP/Mobil ect don't add them during the production.

PS
I'm writing it, 'cause I saw a working additive. Spoke with it's inventor. It's developped for army in "74, to compensate the lack of good oil and gas during war. It makes a terrible oil acceptable for engines. It's not a simple fill-n-go procedure: First additive prepares the engine, 1000-2000 km required, then you have to change oil and add the second one. The newer the engine is - the better effect. Adding from 7 to 15 % of output with a good oil. But it's not for sale yet. Mb in 2011.

PSS

Spasiba, tovarisch.

Salut

xadomalaysia;529598 said:
Check it out at

NO salesman or commercial postings allowed on this forum.

Please read the guideline.

This thread will be closed and deleted.

-The Moderator

Lnick;499219 said:
Hi guys!

PS

PSS

if you are Russian, than i am Jewish. :motz:

funfer_fahrer;488581 said:
I am not sure whether they carry 20w50 but, I can check for you. I am very sure I saw that BMW Longlife Certification. Even my Castrol Edge 0W40 doesn't have that printed.

I used too XADO Rally Sport
Really made the different plus changing the Beisan vanos kits.
smooth engine and temperature low and better puck up.
should try????
feel more power.

I can smell a Russian from the distance, he didn't smell Russian to me.

kgb;529680 said:
I can smell a Russian from the distance, he didn't smell Russian to me.
А как же я по-твоему пахну, дружок?!

:listen:

Бедные наивные папуасы, у вас не принято обманывать. Цените это! Здесь-то все по-другому.

Is it clear enough now?

Peut etre en Francais?

Lnick;539701 said:
А как же я по-твоему пахну, дружок?!

:listen:

Бедные наивные папуасы, у вас не принято обманывать. Цените это! Здесь-то все по-другому.

Is it clear enough now?

Peut etre en Francais?

Approximate translation of the above message:-

And what do you think I smell, my friend!

Poor naive Papuans, you have not made to deceive. Appreciate it! Here is where everything is different.

Dear Comrade,

Yes I agree Russia is where everything is different. Even general knowledge of geography.

I think you should not have wasted your family's money going to school. Or perhaps you skipped one too many Geography classes. This is because Malaysia is not Papua, and we are not Papuans.

Спасибо большое

Lnick,
Почему вы пойти и сделать правильный введение себя первый в соответствующем разделе Прежде чем комментировать что-либо.Сарказм не собирается увести вас далеко друг. Вы не можете показать свое высокомерие здесь.

avoir un putain de jour bonne.
Спасибо

Yes. Direct translation. And of course the meaning is different. Less rude. I hoped someone here knows russian, but everyone knows only stupid google translate )))

Anyway, it's out of the topic. You can check my car's (ans many other cars in russia) diary here: http://www.drive2.ru/cars/bmw/z4/z4_e85/bfg/

...Using google translete... 8)

I've made my choice. Right now i feel about 5-10% of power increase after using motul 300v. 5w30

Ps
There are many problems in russia: corruption, poverty etc. But our education is a) free b) much less gentle than in malaysia. That means 7-8 hours 6 days a week. My wife's math average in sayfol school in kuala lumpur was 95. But in russia she was pretty average actually. That caused her many troubles to regain the loss of knoweledge, she recieved studying in malaysia, and graduate well here. But be calm. It's one of our strongest points. Not your week one! And once more - i am phd, and i didn't spent a penny. ;)

deep3102;539860 said:
Lnick,
Почему вы пойти и сделать правильный введение себя первый в соответствующем разделе Прежде чем комментировать что-либо.Сарказм не собирается увести вас далеко друг. Вы не можете показать свое высокомерие здесь.

avoir un putain de jour bonne.
Спасибо

Oh! Russian words without meaning. Well... After third or fifth reading i began to see the meaning... 8)

Next time use english, and do not base your judgement on google translate. )

Je n'ai rien compris! Google transelate aussi?

Lnick;539869 said:
Anyway, it's out of the topic.
Ps
There are many problems in russia: corruption, poverty etc. But our education is a) free b) much less gentle than in malaysia. That means 7-8 hours 6 days a week. My wife's math average in sayfol school in kuala lumpur was 95. But in russia she was pretty average actually. That caused her many troubles to regain the loss of knoweledge, she recieved studying in malaysia, and graduate well here. But be calm. It's one of our strongest points. Not your week one! And once more - i am phd, and i didn't spent a penny. ;)

IT"S OUT OF TOPIC!!!

But anyhow, wish u all the best with ur PHD. Sadly being so highly educated, you are not able to be resourceful and helpful to do something about the poverty in your country. Blame it on whoever, but you indeed play a role in causing the poverty and corruption as well. Maybe, it is time to put ur PHD to good use, rather than throw stones at where your wife received her education from. If you're so unhappy about it, you can kindly keep your words to yourself, coz this is a car club, not an education department.

deep3102;539873 said:
IT"S OUT OF TOPIC!!!

But anyhow, wish u all the best with ur PHD. Sadly being so highly educated, you are not able to be resourceful and helpful to do something about the poverty in your country. Blame it on whoever, but you indeed play a role in causing the poverty and corruption as well. Maybe, it is time to put ur PHD to good use, rather than throw stones at where your wife received her education from. If you're so unhappy about it, you can kindly keep your words to yourself, coz this is a car club, not an education department.

Math, not politics. (phd) ;(
I didn't start this, don't you react, when someone blame you?

Top Bottom