Xado Russian Engine oil. Must try!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ramsing;488528 said:
fuhrer....how does it eliminate the piston wear? sounds like oil treament ala STP, Moreys etc.

Xado oil basically creates cermet to repair worn parts. There will be minimum gaps. Therefore, the engine will run more efficiently and fuel consumption improves. Other benefits include increased horsepower (I was told by Kelvin) and quieter engine. The part I like the most is lower engine operating temperature since we all know that heat is the enemy to most of the engine components.:top:

A strong CERMET surface - extremely hard and very smooth

XADO treatment creates a ceramic and metal surface, CERMET (ceramic / metal) that is harder and smoother than the original metal structure. CERMET also has a Rockwell rating of 320 (metal = 90; diamond = 420). It is not a separate layer but an intrical part of the metal structure.
Under operating conditions the CERMET surface produces far less heat and friction and which allows mechanical machinery, equipment and engines to run more efficiently, thereby: -
  • increasing mechanical efficiency and engine compression,
    reducing friction, fuel consumption, noise, vibration and more importantly exhaust emissions.
  • Extending the operating life of all mechanical machinery or engine.
XADO technology is therefore a revolutionary form of nano technology and an alternative to all mechanical repairs, which restores, repairs and recondition engines, machinery and equipment across a wide range of industrial applications from the Automobile industry to the Railways, Weapons to Aircraft, Agricultural machinery to Household appliances, boats and Lawn mowers. The list is endless.
An unique advanced engine treatment for the 21st Century. No other engine oil additives compare

hammer1911;488526 said:
Bro Funfer,can the 10 year engine use the the xado 5-40 fully syn? I thought it meant only for newer engines..

This is the 21st century engine oil bro. It literally makes your engine travel back in time. Just like when you first get married la. Mesti syok punya! New generation engine oil demands new school of thought. I believe your engine needs Xado.

do they have oil for fully sync 20w50 ?

Funfer, is your vanos still okay with it ? some oils can cause vanos failure, but since it's approved longlife from BMW, then should be fine ?

there is a lot of oil the world that is unknown to us, only thing too expansive.. but rest assured no fakes like the oil ones here..

pussy;488579 said:

Funfer, is your vanos still okay with it ? some oils can cause vanos failure, but since it's approved longlife from BMW, then should be fine ?

there is a lot of oil the world that is unknown to us, only thing too expansive.. but rest assured no fakes like the oil ones here..

I am not sure whether they carry 20w50 but, I can check for you. I am very sure I saw that BMW Longlife Certification. Even my Castrol Edge 0W40 doesn't have that printed.

hehehe...sounds like snake oil. if the additives are what they claim, all the other major manufacturers will be on it. I remember the same claims for other products, cant remember the name now, but was sold in ACE hardware. if u looked at the video, they showed 2 metal parts rubbing against each other without seizing. it was like god sent. but later one there were reports of sludge and other parts failure.

but its nice if the products are as it claims. maybe we wait for some field reports to come in after many km's of usage. :)

deep3102;488466 said:
hi guys,
im currently using this oil, and yes, i do agree with Kelvin from Autopex. The oil contains a revitalisant that allows healing upon corrosive metal to metal friction. Been using this oil since i got the car and so far no complains. Infact, the last i went in for service, he offerred me the Rally Sport 10w40, n its performs even better than the 5w40. It is a new brand in the market, hence lack of marketing and exposure yet, but Kelvin is doing a good job.
I personally find the consumption improved especially for town drive, the engine tempreature is alot lower during runs and idle and even when u pop the hood, u dont get alot of heat comming off ur engine.
Maybe u guys should try it, n then see how it feels.

Good day guys..
p.s Thanks for the pager bimmerholic..

Shouldn't the engine temp be regulated by the thermostat, fan relays and overall cooling system of the car? In theory, the operating temp shouldn't change significantly. Fan may not need to kick in as frequently etc but operating temp of the engine should be stable as per manufacturer specs regardless what oil u are using. Nowadays, modern car's mean operating engine temps have gone up for better efficiency and emissions.

If the CERMET is too thick, engine may seize le! :eek:

Sounds like need run in after using XADO.. :eek: :D

So new car can use ka.. ?? :D

How much are they selling this?
oil_5w30_4l.jpg

XADO ATOMIC Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-30 SM/CF meets the requirements of specifications:
SAE 5W-30
API SM/CF
ACEA A3/B3/B4/C3

API SM/CF
ACEA A3/B3/B4/C3
The oil exceeds the requirements of the highest American specification API SM for motor oils for gasoline engines of passenger cars.

The oil is formulated on the base of the special fully synthetic base oils.

The viscosity properties of XADO ATOMIC Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-30 SM/CF provide easy start at low temperatures (lower than -30o C) and stable lubrication under intensive operating regimes of the engine.
Density at 20o C, kg/l - 0,844
Viscosity at 100o C, mm2/s - 12,3
Viscosity at 40o C, mm2/s - 74,3
Viscosity at -35o C, mPa s - 6280
Viscosity index - 164
Flash point,o C - 215
Pour point,o C -

the tempreature of the engine being cooler now with this oil, means this extends the life span of relating cooling systems since the heat emmited is lesser. The tempreature of the oil while in use, is maintained at a cooler level than those currently we use taking into consideration the tempreature outside the block and under the hood, which means more fuel efficiency and better mileage as we run longer. Practically, the cooler ur engine runs, the more torque n horsepower u achieve.
At the end of the day, its still ur call. The reason castrol has such a high demand and great acclaimation is because they are well marketed and advertised here. This is a new product, and I am still learning about it myself, everyday. No harm trying out something new what..

Dear fuhrer,

Very interesting topic and of coz fruitful info. btw, my pleasure if u can pm the full address of autopex glenmarie. I'm staying in sg buloh area. Thank u n cheers.

ramsing;488476 said:
engine oil that can revitalise your piston walls? wow, amazing stuff. if that's the case, then cars with worn piston rings or damage, can use this oil and it should revitalise their cars like new. hmm...looks like our mechanics are going out of business. i just hope xado doesn't becoma chado..... :D

LOL...gud one...:34:

rbojs123022;488758 said:
Dear fuhrer,

Very interesting topic and of coz fruitful info. btw, my pleasure if u can pm the full address of autopex glenmarie. I'm staying in sg buloh area. Thank u n cheers.

Bro FF,me too .Thanx n cheers

pussy;488579 said:

Unfortunately, there's no 20w50. There's a 10w60 SL/CF Rally Sport for really aggressive drivers. The oil meets BMW Longlife 04 certification. To get the certification it is not a short process. I am sure they have done their research before meeting such standards. Otherwise, the company will be subjected to many legal actions.

ramsing;488640 said:
hehehe...sounds like snake oil. if the additives are what they claim, all the other major manufacturers will be on it. I remember the same claims for other products, cant remember the name now, but was sold in ACE hardware. if u looked at the video, they showed 2 metal parts rubbing against each other without seizing. it was like god sent. but later one there were reports of sludge and other parts failure.

but its nice if the products are as it claims. maybe we wait for some field reports to come in after many km's of usage. :)

What makes you think this is a snake oil? Bro, this is not over-the-counter kind of engine oil/oil treatment whuch you can easily find at ACE hardware or hypermarkets. Not many can afford to buy this oil. This product can only be found at specialized shops whom have been in business for years.

I don't think the major players can afford to have the same 'content' as Xado simply because the mineral they use as cermet can be only be found in Siberia. Those big players will definitely say bad things about this product because they cannot come up with something similar. After all, it's Russian made. So, the prejudice is there especially from the western block.

astroboy;488661 said:
If the CERMET is too thick, engine may seize le! :eek:

Sounds like need run in after using XADO.. :eek: :D

So new car can use ka.. ?? :D

How much are they selling this?
oil_5w30_4l.jpg

The cermet thingy is not like what you get when you visit your dentist. It's a very thin layer. Sometimes, cannot be seen by naked eye. This is what nanotechnology is all about. And also, the cermet only applies to metal-to-metal contact. So, it does not harm your rubber parts such as your gasket.

Engine wear can happen in many ways. Namely, during cold starts. No matter how well your oil sticks to there will be wear and tear. The cermet layer not only revitalizes your engine but also protects during those critical moments.

How 'new' is your new car? Have you done a proper run in? What I mean proper is NOT what the manufacturer suggest in your manual. If you did exactly what the manual said, then your engine is not 'cun' anymore even though it is still considered new. This is another way engine wear can also occur but not many people realize this.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

This is where, I believe Xado can help revitalize your engine.

The most critical question not answered, itu 5w-30 adakah tarak? Berapa kalu ada.. :D

Merci!

E46Fanatic;488650 said:
Shouldn't the engine temp be regulated by the thermostat, fan relays and overall cooling system of the car? In theory, the operating temp shouldn't change significantly. Fan may not need to kick in as frequently etc but operating temp of the engine should be stable as per manufacturer specs regardless what oil u are using. Nowadays, modern car's mean operating engine temps have gone up for better efficiency and emissions.

most impt is that the oil does not break down at high temps when its needed the most. which is why u pay more for more protection of the engine.

funfer_fahrer;488847 said:
What makes you think this is a snake oil? Bro, this is not over-the-counter kind of engine oil/oil treatment whuch you can easily find at ACE hardware or hypermarkets. Not many can afford to buy this oil. This product can only be found at specialized shops whom have been in business for years.

I don't think the major players can afford to have the same 'content' as Xado simply because the mineral they use as cermet can be only be found in Siberia. Those big players will definitely say bad things about this product because they cannot come up with something similar. After all, it's Russian made. So, the prejudice is there especially from the western block.

i'm not saying its good or bad. and being expensive is not necessarily means the best. there were a few other brands which were expensive, but results were not as expected considering the price. plus some had sludge residue which was due to the additives.

The thing I always wondered is that oil is basically to protect n lube parts of the engine. but the moment it becomes a stop gap measure for worn piston rings n other things, would it still do its basic job as well? If an engine is worn due various parts being used and fatigued, I guess using a stop gap measure would be ideal as opposed to fixing it. But would the additives be ideal for a well performing engine which does not need the additives? i guess these oil debates will never end, but its very interesting to read comments from both sides of the camps. :D :wink:

ramsing;488898 said:
most impt is that the oil does not break down at high temps when its needed the most. which is why u pay more for more protection of the engine.

i'm not saying its good or bad. and being expensive is not necessarily means the best. there were a few other brands which were expensive, but results were not as expected considering the price. plus some had sludge residue which was due to the additives.

The thing I always wondered is that oil is basically to protect n lube parts of the engine. but the moment it becomes a stop gap measure for worn piston rings n other things, would it still do its basic job as well? If an engine is worn due various parts being used and fatigued, I guess using a stop gap measure would be ideal as opposed to fixing it. But would the additives be ideal for a well performing engine which does not need the additives? i guess these oil debates will never end, but its very interesting to read comments from both sides of the camps. :D :wink:

I believe this is where we have to manage our expectations accordingly. People come to visit workshop with various engine conditions. Some are good, some are average and some are bad. This is due to many reasons. Some engines are extremely old and the best possible option is an engine transplant. Some engines are just sheer bad luck from day one. As some of you may be aware, E46 with 4 cylinder engine is very popular with sludge problem. Even for a brand new E46 using nothing but original BMW approved engine oil from the beginning. Design fault? Sheer bad luck? I can't tell. Some guys expect M5 performance out of it. Also, cannot la like that.

rbojs123022;488758 said:
Dear fuhrer,

Bro FF..bagi kita alamat tu...looking for lsd diff oil..

Top Bottom