Xado Russian Engine oil. Must try!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

funfer_fahrer

Club Guest
Anyone tried this oil before? I just came back from jalan2 cari minyak. Then I saw this oil from Ukraine. Mind you, it's BMW Longlife certified. It is supposed to be the best for BMW but I just did an oil change. Just filled my car with castrol edge 0-40. Cost me RM200 for 4 litre. I thought that was already expensive. But this magical oil from Ukraine costs RM270 for 4 litre. It supposed to repair the internal wall of the engine which has direct contact with the piston. The result? There is a marked increase in horsepower and the engine feels smoother and quieter. This oil used to be Russia's best kept secret. What we know is that the Russians use Vodka to start jet engines during cold winter. However, legend has it this engine oil technology was previously used by Mikoyan Foxbat MIG-25 and Firefox too! My next oil change is going to be this stuff. Looks like it's the best. http://www.atomicoil.com/ Mikoyan Foxbat promo. [video=youtube;TJzFxSRa5y0]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJzFxSRa5y0[/video] Xado oil promo [video=youtube;KB-MpT2LXzE]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB-MpT2LXzE[/video] Before and after [video=youtube;c9MaLuAZEzM]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9MaLuAZEzM&feature=related[/video]

Paging Deep3102...calling in for your feedback on XADO Revitalization Engine Oil.

Autopex Glenmarie carries this Xado engine oil.

Uh? never heard of this engine oil ...then again i never had a russian jet fighter too and the only Firefox i use is a browser....kekekekek!

Also there was never a real life firefox jet lerrr only in movie lol :D The advert look cheesy but if the oil got the LL certification then it should be all good ...

bimmerholic;488364 said:
Paging Deep3102...calling in for your feedback on XADO Revitalization Engine Oil.

Autopex Glenmarie carries this Xado engine oil.

Yup. I found it at Autopex Glenmarie. He swears by this stuff.

funfer_fahrer;488374 said:
Yup. I found it at Autopex Glenmarie. He swears by this stuff.

Funfer,
Coming from a technical person like you. I believe you :top:
But the oil appeared to be rather expensive for a relatively unknown brand?
Anyway, thanks for sharing bro!

Jerman;488385 said:
Funfer,

The Russians have many advanced technologies unknown to the western world. They are the first to get into space (Yuri Gagarin). Their fighter jet can do cobra maneuvres and many other wonderful things. Their ejection seat design so far is the best in the world. I think I shall stop here before I continue with their women tennis players. :love: OK back to business. The oil is relatively expensive probably due to the addtive that does the job. The company if I am not mistaken is based in Ukraine, one of oil producing countries. According to guy in Autopex, a wira can do 160km/hr with extra power on tap after using this oil. It is just that the driver didn't dare. Streeing ada goyang. Biasala..When oil change is due, the oil still looked like new. Amazing.

anna_kournikova_006.jpg

A typical Russian export. They don't compromise on quality.

hi guys,
im currently using this oil, and yes, i do agree with Kelvin from Autopex. The oil contains a revitalisant that allows healing upon corrosive metal to metal friction. Been using this oil since i got the car and so far no complains. Infact, the last i went in for service, he offerred me the Rally Sport 10w40, n its performs even better than the 5w40. It is a new brand in the market, hence lack of marketing and exposure yet, but Kelvin is doing a good job.
I personally find the consumption improved especially for town drive, the engine tempreature is alot lower during runs and idle and even when u pop the hood, u dont get alot of heat comming off ur engine.
Maybe u guys should try it, n then see how it feels.

Good day guys..
p.s Thanks for the pager bimmerholic..

deep3102;488466 said:
using this oil since i got the car and so far no complains. Infact, the last i went in for service, he offerred me the Rally Sport 10w40, n its performs even better than the 5w40.quote]

Have you actually tried the 5w-40 before ? I was thinking of switching to Xado 5w-40.

sorry made a mistake, the rally sport is 10w 60.

Funfer_fahrer,
yes i was on the 5w40 before this, i felt the difference almost immidiate when i got the car from the dealers. But unfortunately, only used it awhile before i had to go in for major overhaul since the valve seals and all that were worn out.
Perhaps, u could see some of the pics of my car being overhauled at Autopex, mention WSY 6018 or Sharma to Kelvin, he'll tell u more..heheh..

engine oil that can revitalise your piston walls? wow, amazing stuff. if that's the case, then cars with worn piston rings or damage, can use this oil and it should revitalise their cars like new. hmm...looks like our mechanics are going out of business. i just hope xado doesn't becoma chado..... :D

Jerman;488385 said:
Funfer,

russia..? even their good expensive vodka's are not famous brands... :top:

ramsing;488476 said:
engine oil that can revitalise your piston walls? wow, amazing stuff. if that's the case, then cars with worn piston rings or damage, can use this oil and it should revitalise their cars like new. hmm...looks like our mechanics are going out of business. i just hope xado doesn't becoma chado..... :D

This oil is very suitable for old school beemers like E39, E38 when the signs of piston wear is evident.:top:

funfer_fahrer;488505 said:
This oil is very suitable for old school beemers like E39, E38 when the signs of piston wear is evident.:top:

Bro Funfer,can the 10 year engine use the the xado 5-40 fully syn? I thought it meant only for newer engines..

funfer_fahrer;488505 said:

fuhrer....how does it eliminate the piston wear? sounds like oil treament ala STP, Moreys etc.

Top Bottom