X5 E53 24" wiper

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

koh_424

Club Guest
Does any body know where can get the X5 long long front wind screen wiper (24 inch)? Just because the bracket is bigger the others car so bit hard to find a brand new 1 to replace it.

koh_424;627748 said:
Other than tat got any better place to get?

Coz father said bit expensive over there.

Maybe your father thought Auto Bavaria. Btw u can try Inner Power or the spare parts shop along Jln Ipoh.

Alex5522;627821 said:
Maybe your father thought Auto Bavaria. Btw u can try Inner Power or the spare parts shop along Jln Ipoh.

Thx for the suggest.

I remember last time i went Sunway there help my brother brought the E30 spare part. Forgot wat name is tat shop. Will there have the wiper for X5?

How should i take out the passenger side wipe blade? Its seems stuck there cannot pull up.

Sry for noob question.

Try order from PIAA, and so far the best I been using for the past...Good luck.

koh_424;629176 said:
How should i take out the passenger side wipe blade? Its seems stuck there cannot pull up.

Sry for noob question.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/afahforum/Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Inquired in Jan 2011, Bavarian Auto sells both 24 inch & 22 inch together for around RM120.

Thx to all bro helps. Really appreciate it so much.

Been inquired of Bosch also, they selling 24 inch & 22 inch Bosch Aero with RM140 :42:

My father said if the price tat high than he rather buy it from AB. The price also bout the same only & with SWF brand.

Top Bottom