[WTS] ICE Up your BMW :-)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

creed

Club Guest
I've quite a few items after my ICE been fitted into the E60; some are extra left-over while I'm deciding on different equipment; and there are a few items which I purchased for my friend to get ready for ICE up the E60 but he made a switch to a MPV last minutes hence the extra items.1. JBL MS-8 = RM1800- Full set with box and all accessories; one of the most highly acclaimed processor for BMW install-base; lot of successful and happy users from E90post as well as 5series.net users. One of the great thread is as follow http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3943752. 1 unit of Xtant XIS-2.4 4'' Full range driver by Morel = RM550- One of the great addition and a direct fit onto E90/E60 middle of the dash board and act as a center channel; coupled with the MS-8 you can have the Logic7 sound processing capability. http://www.xtant.com/archives/html/products/XIS24_25_26.cfm3. Genesis Series 3 4-Channel amplifier = SOLD- Great great amplifier and as always, it is way underrated being a Genesis amplifier http://www.genesis-ice.com/uk-en/products/series-three.php4. Blaupunkt PA-2200 amplifier = SOLD- Small amplifier and very flexible for installation; tripath amplifier; if you want a simple setup; get the MS-8 + the center channel; let MS-8 powers all the speakers while the PA-2200 powers the underseat woofer; great sound at a cost-effective upgradeI guess most of the owner for E90/E60 wasn't really satisfy with the stock Hifi soundsystem came with the car; and by adding a JBL-MS8 you immediately allows much wider tuning options; lots of happy users by just having the MS-8 to power the entire Hifi system (front tweeter, front door speaker, front underseat woofer; rear dash tweeter and midrange).I can be contactable at 0192399908 through SMS/Whatsapp or call me directly

Some additional items for letting go:

1. Jehnert speaker adapter for after market replacement; suits E90/E92 series = RM150
- This is the speaker adapter for stock door speaker replacement, with this adapter the fit is direct and no drilling required as long as the speaker size is 4''; refer http://www.jehnert.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/detail44.png

2. Zed Audio Leviathan 6-Channel amplifier (6x150watts RMS) = SOLD
- The first edition of the Leviathan, in immaculate condition with its original box; no turn on/off popping

3. Genesis Profile 4 (4x50watts RMS) 4-Channel amplifier = SOLD

soulfood;845174 said:
Dont know which one is compatible with my bimmer la

Which model of Beemer u driving? I might able to recommend :), call/whatsapp me @ 0192399908

soulfood;845233 said:
i am on e93 335i 2008

It depends on what kind of upgrade path you want to go; and what's ur car existing sound system like? Stock Hifi Option or with Logic7?

You can opt to keep all speaker stock; get the MS-8 + Center Channel + a small amp for the underseat 8'' woofer for a start; for a clean installation (easily reversible) its adviseable to get the Technic harness from the e90post forum :)

Let me know if you need more clarification or have some conversation over the phone, my number is stated there

Received quite a number of SMS and calls regarding the MS8 + which upgrade path to go. Let me just detailed out and posts a package bundled price for transparency sake.

Bundled Price:
1. JBL MS-8 + Xtant XIS 2.4 center channel + Blaupunkt PA2200 amplifier = RM2500 nett
- Get this setup; and for clean installation get a harness for USD120 (excl. shipping) + installation at the place where I did the setup would roughly costs the circa of RM1100-1200 (estimate RM600 for harness incl. shipping + ~RM600 for the installation at the shop)
- Total damage would be RM3700-3800 and you'll have the MS-8 to power all the stock speakers except the underseat woofer; underseat woofer would be powered by an external amplifier which is the Blaupunkt PA2200 amplifier
- The installation would covers everything required (e.g. extra power cabling for the Blaunpunkt; fusing to the battery and such. These are what I estimated it might +/- a little here and there; you can nego with the shop or get it to be done by your trusted installer.

Do not think other amplifier in my threads make sense if the setup is to have the stock speaker and just adding center channel + MS-8 for wide tuning options.

Cheers

soulfood;845233 said:
i am on e93 335i 2008

Since some of the items sold; the simplest available upgrade now is just to get the Flatline 3-Way speaker system; am letting go at RM2500; add RM100 for installation at the designated shop

- - - Updated - - -

soulfood;845233 said:
i am on e93 335i 2008

Since some of the items sold; the simplest available upgrade now is just to get the Flatline 3-Way speaker system; am letting go at RM2500; add RM100 for installation at the designated shop

Top Bottom